Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

elements 10

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    neilbirkett
    6 Jan 2013 - 2:57 PM

hi I'm having trouble with photoshop when i go to view my photos it will not show any of the thumb nails so i can't see any pictures unless only one of them is displayed can anyone help me

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    6 Jan 2013 - 2:57 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Adrian_Reynolds

Hi Neil, are these thumbnails for raw files? if so you might need the codec for your camera. Go to the website of your camera manufacturer and download the codec.
    Adrian

neilbirkett
    6 Jan 2013 - 3:30 PM

hi thanks adrian for the advice but it also does it for jpeg files to

johnwnjr
    johnwnjr e2 Member 12johnwnjr vcard United Kingdom
    6 Jan 2013 - 3:41 PM

Could it be the way you have Elements 10 Organizer arranged: eg at the top right of centre are two icons and a button which you can slide. Just maybe you have the button to the right. Click on the left hand icon may solve it? Otherwise go to display and try another such as folders and then go back to thumbnails.

neilbirkett
    6 Jan 2013 - 4:01 PM

thanks for the advice but nothing i do gets all my photos to display no matter were the slider is and changing folders doesn't work

colin beeley
    colin beeley e2 Member 111070 forum postscolin beeley vcard England10 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2013 - 5:55 PM

when you have organizer open on the left hand side do you click the folder ,then right click and then import to elements organizer ?

chalkhillblue
    chalkhillblue e2 Member 5143 forum postschalkhillblue vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2013 - 6:12 PM

Hello Neil, in the Elements organiser click on file, click on watch folders, in the box you should have C:\Users\your name\Pictures\ listed if
    not type it in (this is the name of your windows photo folder) also in the same box there is listed "when new files are found in watched folders", click
    on the Notify me box, if your images have loaded into the Windows folder they should now appear.
    David

neilbirkett
    6 Jan 2013 - 6:44 PM

thank you david for your advice but i have an iMac and the option watch folders doesn't appear i maybe should have stated this from the start.

chalkhillblue
    chalkhillblue e2 Member 5143 forum postschalkhillblue vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2013 - 7:25 PM

Neil, if you google the Adobe website and search for Photoshop elements help/use with iPhoto/MacOS the procedure is explained,
    it is all enabled through iphoto, click preferences, set General click, edit photo menu and select In Application select appropriate elements editor
    etc, sorry, must learn to use the linky thing.
    Hope this helps...David

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.