Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Elements 10

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Peter_West
    28 May 2012 - 6:46 AM

Hello All. Was wondering if anyone can recommend a good book that goes with Elements 10 which describes a step by step guide, also if anyone can help, been using it a while now and when I have altered a photo, I have now noticed when I go back to the photo it wont let me do further alterations especially depth of field, i.e. the invert tab its not highlighted, sorry but hard to explain, hope you understand me. Thanks Pete

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    28 May 2012 - 6:46 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
    28 May 2012 - 7:30 AM

Photoshop Elements 10: The Missing Manual .....I have the elements nine copy...stuart

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43930 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
    28 May 2012 - 9:09 AM

Sounds as if you are trying to make changes to a 16bit image, and to enable most of the actions in pse10 you need to go to: Image/Mode
    and change it to an 8bit image.
    8bit.jpg

HTH

Malc

carper123
    carper123 e2 Member 283 forum postscarper123 vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    30 May 2012 - 2:54 PM

I had a similar problem when i started elements 10, i got over it by flatting the image, i am probably doing it wrong but it works. ( i am a newbie). Once i had flattened the image all tabs were highlighted. If i am doing this wrong, advice would be appreciated.
    cheers
    Darryl.

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64445 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
    30 May 2012 - 3:05 PM

I'm sometimes prevented from doing changes because instead of the layer being called Background, it's changed to Layer 0. If that's the case duplicate that layer and flatten it then it should be OK. Sorry if that's a useless bit of info but can't really see your problem from here.
    Chris

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.