Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Elements 9 help

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    NEWDIGIT
    NEWDIGIT  3401 forum posts United Kingdom
    15 Jul 2013 - 10:06 AM

Forgive me if this is a really stupid question with an obvious answer but I am no computer geek
    when opening my elements organiser the home page shows only a series of egg timers, some of the albums open as images whilst others open showing only a series of egg timers.
    what am I doing wrong and whats the solution.
    Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Jul 2013 - 10:06 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

chalkhillblue
    chalkhillblue e2 Member 5143 forum postschalkhillblue vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Jul 2013 - 12:05 PM

Is your computer running normally in all other respects?, did you have any other programmes running at the same time?,
    it seems as though elements is having trouble importing the photos from your documents/hard drive.
    David

StuartAt
    StuartAt e2 Member 91033 forum postsStuartAt vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Jul 2013 - 12:37 PM

Or is it possible the images have been moved to a different location than when they were imported originally?

NEWDIGIT
    NEWDIGIT  3401 forum posts United Kingdom
    16 Jul 2013 - 1:08 PM

They store and open ok in Nikon V2 but still only as egg timer in elements very strange

chalkhillblue
    chalkhillblue e2 Member 5143 forum postschalkhillblue vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jul 2013 - 2:23 PM

In Elements Organiser under the File drop down click on Watch folders and see if this is set up correctly,
    tick the box, enter your photos folder into the box below, at the bottom you have two options, choose which
    ever suits you, hope this helps.
    David

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.