Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

eos 300

1 Aug 2013 7:42AM
how old is the eos 300 35mm camera

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob e2
8 2.4k 126 United Kingdom
1 Aug 2013 7:51AM
I'm think I got mine 12 years ago - although when it was launched I am not sure. I've still got it on the shelf upstairs - its worth so little I never had the heart to sell it.

A.
1 Aug 2013 8:01AM
found mine just wonder if it still worksSmile wonder if I could bring it back to life can you still buy film
ikett 4 372 England
1 Aug 2013 8:44AM
Info from the Canon museum here hope it helps.
Gundog 1 624 Scotland
1 Aug 2013 7:19PM

Quote:Found mine just wonder if it still worksSmile wonder if I could bring it back to life can you still buy film

Film is no problem. Any of the main retailers (Park, WEX, etc) stock 35mm film in a variety of guises - mono, colour negative, colour reversal, etc.

You'll probably need to replace the battery and, apart from that, the only likely problem is deteriorated light seals (easy DIY replaced)
landscapepics 4 15 3 United Kingdom
9 Aug 2013 6:02PM
I have two of these, they are very capable cameras. I paid 5 and 8 for the bodies and use them with lenses I purchased separately. I've written about them at http://kevinthephotographer.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/the-4-99-backup-camera-body/
roy5051 13 11
18 Aug 2013 10:49AM
Just gave mine away to a charity shop!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.