Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

eos m

28 Jul 2014 8:10PM
I see argos has the eos m for 200 is this a bargain or are they just trying to get rid of them

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Snapper e2
9 3.8k 3 United States Outlying Islands
28 Jul 2014 8:39PM

Quote:I see argos has the eos m for 200 is this a bargain or are they just trying to get rid of them

Both! Wink http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/Canon/Canon-EOS-M-System-Cameras/Canon-EOS-M-%2B-EF-M-18-55mm-IS-STM-Lens
tpfkapm 3 151 United Kingdom
29 Jul 2014 9:26AM
i bought one, picture quality is very good, but af a bit slow in low light
but great value for 200 as a back up camera, kit lens is very good.
garth01 8 64
29 Jul 2014 10:43PM
I have also bought one, initially reserved one at Argos but noticed that currys offer a two year warranty on it so I asked them to price match it. Haven't had a great deal of time to use it but the build quality is really good even the so called kit lens is made from metal rather than the usual plastic. Just ordered the 22mm pancake lens from an eBay seller who has them new for 75, another bargain considering its full retail price and it's f2 aperture. Mine came with the updated firmware already installed which helps speed the af up and so far it's been up to the job. I particularly like the tap to shoot feature,you simply tap the screen where you want the camera to focus and it takes the shot, I was looking at the fuji xm-1 which was great but it was a two button affair to alter the focus point and that would mean that the rest of the family simply wouldn't bother to alter it.
Coast e2
6 1.5k 292 United Kingdom
30 Jul 2014 9:16PM
Flew to Belfast tonight from Manchester T3. Dixons in the departure lounge selling the EOS M in white or black bodies version with the standard zoom at an amazingly low 129.95. Also 20 off the EF adaptor if bought with the camera making that only 69.95.

If I needed another camera I may have been tempted.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.