Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

EPHOTOZINE" Guide to Great Photography,

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
janeez
janeez e2 Member 61182 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 10:18 PM

Are you going to re-release this book or will there be another one even better in its place? I would love to have a copy but sadly could not afford it at the time. Sad

Waiting in great anticipation.............Grin

Many Thanks
Jane

Last Modified By janeez at 3 Jan 2010 - 10:19 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
3 Jan 2010 - 10:18 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Boyd
Boyd  1011213 forum posts Wales11 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 10:31 PM

This poll may answer your question.

miptog
miptog  83532 forum posts United Kingdom61 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 10:34 PM

But what about a poll for an even better Vol. 2 Smile

janeez
janeez e2 Member 61182 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 10:40 PM

AAAHHHHH.....Bloomin' computer gone slow. Trying to get "the poll" page loaded and its taking forever.

Happy for vol 1 but vol 2 "improved variety" would be fab! ;D

Boyd
Boyd  1011213 forum posts Wales11 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 10:40 PM

...but what if Jane can't afford volume 2? All that effort will have all been in vain.

LensYews
LensYews  51300 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 10:46 PM

Why not load the old manuscript to a low volume publisher like Blurb, the costs of doing that shouldn't be too high in theory, unless the layout requires significant reworking. Then those who want a copy can purchase a newly printed one.

janeez
3 Jan 2010 - 10:49 PM

Quote: ...but what if Jane can't afford volume 2? All that effort will have all been in vain.

Darn it! Hadn't thought of that. How much can you get for a second hand husband on ebay. Only one owner. Reasonable condition and still a few miles left on the clock! Handles fairly well and very reliable! Wink

andytvcams
andytvcams  1110396 forum posts United Kingdom
4 Jan 2010 - 5:04 PM

Quote: This poll may answer your question.

I missed the phone poll Sad

miptog
miptog  83532 forum posts United Kingdom61 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jan 2010 - 5:58 PM

How about asking the same question, but just to those who have not already got the book. Smile

User_Removed
4 Jan 2010 - 6:12 PM

Hmm. if there's enough demand I might well put my signed hardback copy on that well known auction site Smile

janeez
4 Jan 2010 - 6:28 PM

Quote: How about asking the same question, but just to those who have not already got the book.

Hoping the powers that be may keep up with the forums and be able to answer the question.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jan 2010 - 6:53 PM

Quote: How about asking the same question, but just to those who have not already got the book.

Quote: Hoping the powers that be may keep up with the forums and be able to answer the question.

I'm not sure how the results would be any different for us we'd still get the same people saying they'd buy the book. To blurb this would be too expensive for the buyer - 58 dollars.

We are in discussion with a supplier who may want to sponsor a reprint.

Last Modified By Pete at 4 Jan 2010 - 6:54 PM
janeez
4 Jan 2010 - 10:48 PM

Can we put our names to a list or something maybe with a deposit paid later to guarantee our copy if the book is reprinted? Smile

The list could be started in members meetings. At least it would give an indication of reprint copies.

Interestingly on Amazon it has a 5 star rating! Probably be a best seller if Amazon get to sell copies as well!

Could Pete be up for a Literary award maybe?! Wink

JamesBurns
5 Jan 2010 - 11:40 AM

I have a hardback copy and I'm willing to listen to offers...

Just Jas
Just Jas  1225751 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jan 2010 - 12:54 PM

I have a signed hardbook copy and I'm not open to offers!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.