Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

EPHOTOzine announcement

doczoc 11 773
18 Jun 2004 1:55PM
Its a fantastic site, you will be sorely missed...best of british

Dave

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Firebaby 11 1.2k Faroe Islands
18 Jun 2004 2:04PM
Will - I sincerely hope that the new job is all it promises to be, but I know you will be missed. Thank you for all you have done for us, it really has been appreciated.

Andrew
noseprints 11 576
18 Jun 2004 2:27PM
bye, will! have fun. it's good to move on. i'm sure epz is fun, but change is hard, so you must have a good reason. what's more you have the knowledge of what's best for you! that's rare! good luck! happy challenges! - lu
alfpics 12 357 England
18 Jun 2004 2:29PM
Will - all the best with your new venture, and thanks for keeping on the ball with all manner of things to keep the site running smoothly. You will be missed!
Andy
pj.morley 11 947
18 Jun 2004 2:43PM
All the best Will. You've done a great job...

Couldn't you give him a pay rise Pete? or maybe just start paying him Wink
Origami_Owl 11 786
18 Jun 2004 2:46PM
Good luck Will - you've helped to make this site very user friendly and addictive.
Paul
a11sus 11 568 Northern Ireland
18 Jun 2004 3:04PM
Will - what more could you ask for to add to your cv? - - -

A great site (at your hands) and such real, sincere best wishes on your "Sorry you are leaving" e-card!

Well done for all you have done here and best wishes for what ever it is you are turning to now - we expect a link in the forum AND a competition prize from whoever it is!
SUSAN
SteveCharles 12 2.3k 18 England
18 Jun 2004 3:34PM
Speech! Speech! Speech!

You've helped build a superb website, you'll go far!

All the best,

Steve
lordposh 10 45 United Kingdom
18 Jun 2004 4:09PM
Sorry to hear you are going Will, but hope you find just as much pleasure as this site has bought to you and everyone that uses it.

Roger
naturenut 11 1.8k England
18 Jun 2004 4:33PM
I'm speechless ! Don't believe it !
Tell us this is all a joke !
Will you have done a brilliant job with this site, good luck for the future in everything you do. Keep in touch with us though !

Margaret.
trahern 11 863 United Kingdom
18 Jun 2004 4:37PM
Best of luck mate - wish you success in your new venture.
shaun 11 368 England
18 Jun 2004 4:56PM
Best of luck in the new job Will. Thanks for all the work you've done to make this site the success it is.
Shaun
Rob_Taylor 10 659 5 Wales
18 Jun 2004 5:04PM
Good luck Will ....wishing you every success ....Rob
Anthony 13 5.6k 17 Scotland
18 Jun 2004 5:08PM
goodness, you'd think Will was a well liked, and respected member of some larger group of people.

Will - good luck to you my friend, hope it all works out just right for you, maybe one day you could upload some piccies too, I'm sure you'll have the time now eh?

You will be missed, and no doubt talked about for minutes to come, and people will remember the lightning speed at which you could....hold, who are we talking about again? lol Smile

Best of luck Will.

Anthony
Bernie 11 2.2k
18 Jun 2004 7:30PM
All the very best for the future Will.
Good luck.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.