Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

ePHOTOzine book PHOTO request

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318434 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2005 - 5:27 AM

Thanks for the emails so far for request for inclusion. I will look at the portfolios and will be in touch if there are any areas that we haven't yet covered.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Oct 2005 - 5:27 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

jany
jany  1094 forum posts United Kingdom
12 Oct 2005 - 5:35 AM

WOW!! just seen the cover and it looks FAB. Can't wait to buy it. Well done to all those who's photos are in it.
Think I'm in the wrong thread..but just had to say it.

peter shilton
12 Oct 2005 - 5:38 AM

If I don't like the cover can i have my money back!!!!

When I first wanted the book the dog was a puppy!

Smile

phil beale
phil beale  111502 forum posts United Kingdom
12 Oct 2005 - 7:16 AM

At the start you were going to give a list of members that had pre-ordered in the book with the possibility off including website address. Is this still going ahead?

Phil

User_Removed
12 Oct 2005 - 7:19 AM

Stunning cover - and a bang on choice for the main piccy. Congratulations Martin (frodo).

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318434 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2005 - 8:14 AM

Yes Phil, we will be contacting people soon about that.

Mixpix
Mixpix  101058 forum posts England
12 Oct 2005 - 8:21 AM

Just have to say that cover looks pretty impressive.

TanyaH
TanyaH e2 Member 11365 forum postsTanyaH vcard United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2005 - 8:28 AM

Hi Pete - I've only just (today) got an email notification about the inclusion of one of my pics. Given that you mention above that the cut-off date is October 16th, and I'd have to upload it from work, that gives me just 2 working days to get it to you. I've not been on the site for quite a while, so rather than read through all the threads about this, where no doubt my questions will have been answered, could you quickly let me know:

a) does copyright for the images remain with their individual authors?
b) at 1500 pxls wide, my image is just over 4mb in size - is that okay to upload via your form or will it cause problems?
c) it says in the form that resolution at this stage is not important - but could I send it at 300dpi if I wanted to? Or will 72dpi be okay, and it'll get sorted out at the other end?

Many thanks - particularly for the opportunity!

Tanya

ginz04
ginz04  10276 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2005 - 8:31 AM

hi pete i would be interested in any of my pics being included, if you think there good enough, but dont know how to do links.

Chris_H
Chris_H  101472 forum posts1 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2005 - 8:35 AM

Hi Pete, I sent one of mine in ages ago using the email form, not sure if it worked but I have also not heard anything since.

Chris

Boyd
Boyd  1011213 forum posts Wales11 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2005 - 8:36 AM

presumably my name is going to be listed in the book. Will I be known as Boyd Henson-Bargh?

If not, please amend it so I am. It'll help with the CSA claim.

:o)

webbo
webbo  10 United Kingdom
12 Oct 2005 - 9:29 AM

Hi Pete
I was emailed on the 7th oct about one of my pics, and when i clicked on the link it said "this photo has been deleted or not available" ,I did reply to Rose on the same day asking which picture you require and have not heard anything since. Now i know the deadline is on the 16th and you are extremely busy but could you look into that for me please. Thanks Merv

andytvcams
andytvcams  1110396 forum posts United Kingdom
12 Oct 2005 - 12:09 PM

Pete,

sent you an urgent email..

Pete
12 Oct 2005 - 12:32 PM

Reply on its way Andy.

andytvcams
andytvcams  1110396 forum posts United Kingdom
12 Oct 2005 - 12:44 PM

Thanks Pete.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.