Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

ePHOTOzine book PHOTO request

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

exposure
exposure e2 Member 101562 forum postsexposure vcard England
12 Oct 2005 - 1:21 PM

Pleased Its all coming together and looking good after all your hard work Pete and everyone involved.
Pauline.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Oct 2005 - 1:21 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MartinWait
MartinWait  1088 forum posts England
12 Oct 2005 - 1:42 PM

Sounds like it's all been a bit of a nightmare at times, but all the effort will have been worth it from what I've seen.
I've sent what's been asked, correctly I hope (except the one where I included the frame - sorry), and assume all I do is sit back and wait for that beauty to arrive in the post.

Also like to thank you Pete for considering my Max pic for the front cover (would love to have a nice print of the cover to frame and hang proudly on my wall - if it ends up being the cover of course), still can't believe how well it's done.
Don't hesitate to ask if you want a shot of the back of Max's head for the back cover, lol! Smile

Thanks again Pete (now crack-on, 'n' get back to work!)

Martin.

exposure
exposure e2 Member 101562 forum postsexposure vcard England
12 Oct 2005 - 1:50 PM

Congratulations Martin Max is going to make a beautiful front cover.
Pauline.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318459 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2005 - 1:50 PM

Funny you should say that Martin If you have a pic, head on from behind, that may make a really superb back cover idea!

MartinWait
12 Oct 2005 - 1:54 PM

That was supposed to be a joke.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318459 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2005 - 1:57 PM

too late Wink

jamess
jamess  11162 forum posts United Kingdom
12 Oct 2005 - 2:04 PM

Think the back of Max would make an excellent back cover!!!

MartinWait
12 Oct 2005 - 2:07 PM

I'll give it a go soon I think.
If nothing else it might make an interesting double sided print.

What is going on the back cover anyway?

Pete
12 Oct 2005 - 2:25 PM

It's going to be black with a selling paragraph or two! ...and maybe the rear of Max's head Wink...no pressure lol

vparmar
vparmar  10 United Kingdom
13 Oct 2005 - 12:20 AM

Hi Pete, i would be interested in my pics to be included in the book if they are good enough. please let me know
Thanks Vinny

ukuwi
ukuwi  10476 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2005 - 1:42 AM

Hi Pete, I got a request for a photo, but alas lost all my photo's on a hard disk that went bad( yes I know I should have backed them up) so the only version of that image is the one in my portfolio, which I presume will be too small for print quality, which is a shame as it would be nice to be published, but I guess I will have to try to get into volume two next year, oh theres a scary thought for youSmile

Pete
13 Oct 2005 - 1:48 AM

hmmmmm, volume 2??? That will never happen!

I can get away with the version on our system if I get your permission Tony...welcome back too if I forgot to do that Smile

ukuwi
ukuwi  10476 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2005 - 2:02 AM

Thank you Pete for the welcome back, and you have my full permission to use any image that you like of mine, or do you need my consent be email?

Pete
13 Oct 2005 - 2:08 AM

That's fine Tony...cheers

Patricia Fenn
13 Oct 2005 - 2:12 AM

I also got a 'photo deleted' page when I tried the link.
did reply asking what the title was, as you said you had the original low res, but got no response.

If you can tell me the title or the date it was posted I certainly have it filed away and will forward it to you immediately.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.