Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

ePHOTOzine book PHOTO request

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

pipapelada
14 Oct 2005 - 1:54 AM

Is it 'deez' who has deleted all his portfolio? The name sounds familiar and he did a lot of work with glass bottles?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
14 Oct 2005 - 1:54 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Consulo
Consulo e2 Member 9762 forum postsConsulo vcard Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2005 - 2:13 AM

My email must got lost in cyberspace. Wink

Suresh Khaire
14 Oct 2005 - 2:39 AM

Hi Pete,

Firstly, I must appreciate and congrates for the labour and pain taken to make our family pictures [epz family] to be compiled and published in the form of book by you.

I very much wish that this procedures should get through and we have a nice book to keep for ever.

By now hope you must have received my pictures.

I would like to get this book but I am unable to do so as per instruction given by you as I am staying in India. Would you please let me how do I get this books.

Regards,

paulstefan
14 Oct 2005 - 2:39 AM

Hey Pete, did you get my bio and images all ok as I haven't heard back? (Feel free to change any of the wording!)
Thanks, Paul

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318430 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2005 - 3:27 AM

Cheers all. Pipa I've just sent an email to you
Yes Paul all received thanks.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318430 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2005 - 7:09 AM

Just bumping this up to give anyone who hasn't been contacted to have a pic in the EPZ book to alert me.

We cannot guarantee inclusion as we have most subjects and types of photography covered now, but about 20% off the email request haven't been answered yet so we may have some gaps. Email with link to your folio if you haven't been selected and I'll take a look and be in touch if I see anything suitable.

Don't email to ask if we got your pic requested earlier. If you uploaded it through the system and didn't get an error message we have it.

I may not be able to reply now to email questions as I'm full on in book production work

thewaiter
thewaiter  121177 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2005 - 7:33 AM

I'm sure you meant to get in touch ! Wink .........

phil_1975
phil_1975  10165 forum posts United Kingdom
14 Oct 2005 - 7:34 AM

Pete, by all means have a peruse through my portfolio although I don't suppose for a minute there is anything that is of the standard that is required. But I'll never know unless I ask Wink

Badger
Badger  114736 forum posts United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2005 - 7:52 AM

There's an often overlooked portfolio here Pete... I'm sure there is a shot or seven you could use!
;o)

liparig
liparig  9233 forum posts United States
14 Oct 2005 - 10:58 AM

First of all I want to say this is a great site and I am sure the book will also be great.

Will you be sending out an email to those whos photo you used in the book? I recently lost my job and cannot justify buying the book at this time unless of course one of my pictures was selected for them book? Thank you for this I am sure I am not the 1st to ask but I have been able to find the answer to this question.

thank you
Joe

turtle1
turtle1  1041 forum posts United Kingdom
14 Oct 2005 - 1:19 PM

Cover looks great

shitzkit
shitzkit  10147 forum posts
14 Oct 2005 - 1:40 PM

pete why dont you have a shot of your head from the back on the back cover as if to say your the top dog around here but thats me not calling you a dog or anything.

"runs and jumps out the window"

anthony

sillyconguru
14 Oct 2005 - 1:42 PM

Quote: Pete why dont you have a shot of your head from the back on the back cover...

Nah, everyone would see his baldness.

shitzkit
shitzkit  10147 forum posts
14 Oct 2005 - 1:43 PM

one word.....wig. lol

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110148 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2005 - 1:46 PM

The poor lad probably had a full head of hair before he started this mad project!

(Sorry to hear is not going to be an Annual though Pete, I'd have thought now you've got the hang of it it should be quite straightforward the next time! Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.