Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Ephotozine Fantasy football (free) for fun

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

woodlark
woodlark e2 Member 10522 forum postswoodlark vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
3 Aug 2009 - 12:51 AM

I have set up a league for this seasons fantasy football for any EPZ'ers that are interested. Its free and fun and is done on the official premier league website. Please spread the word (the more the merrier) sorry no prizes up for grabs. Unless anyone offers ;^)

Goto

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Code to join this league: 121881-158951

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
3 Aug 2009 - 12:51 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
3 Aug 2009 - 1:44 AM

What the hell is fantasy football???
Used to hear that phrase years ago but never knew what it meant, mind you i dont understand real footy either let alone a made up game, i presume its made up? How confusing!
Alison H

wasper
wasper e2 Member 8532 forum postswasper vcard Ireland1 Constructive Critique Points
3 Aug 2009 - 2:33 AM

Done..

magnus
magnus  9661 forum posts United Arab Emirates5 Constructive Critique Points
3 Aug 2009 - 7:29 AM

I'm there - a bit miffed at having to state which Premiership club I am a fan of though, since I am not a fan of any!

Up the Iron

geoffash26
geoffash26  102506 forum posts United Kingdom
3 Aug 2009 - 7:37 AM

Quote: What the hell is fantasy football???

Isn't it that game played by overpaid actors to roll on the floor and pretend they're hurt Wink

Oh no that's not fantasy that's real

Last Modified By geoffash26 at 3 Aug 2009 - 7:38 AM
stevie
stevie e2 Member 101198 forum postsstevie vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Aug 2009 - 8:18 AM

I'm in. Been doing this for a few seasons now (with very limited skill) so happy to join another league. Thanks. Steve

Stewy
Stewy e2 Member 7101 forum postsStewy vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Aug 2009 - 8:43 AM

Been doing this for last few years through work. I'm in!

Martyn

woodlark
woodlark e2 Member 10522 forum postswoodlark vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
3 Aug 2009 - 8:56 AM

lol geoff, youve pretty much got it. The only difference is that instead of the actors going to Hollywood they go to Madrid..

Alison.. basically you select a team of players who score points depending on real performances in the league.

dwilkin
dwilkin e2 Member 724249 forum postsdwilkin vcard United Kingdom
3 Aug 2009 - 12:12 PM

My team - Norfolk Enchants - is in...

User_Removed
3 Aug 2009 - 12:43 PM

I'm in - DuklaPragueAwayKit. I'll select the team later when I've got a few moments......

User_Removed
3 Aug 2009 - 12:54 PM

giggles at Geoffs reply lol Madrid and LA Galzxy huh Smile I know a lil bit, and thats the lil bit.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion Woodlark,

In my best Duncan Ballentyne thick glaswiegon accent, ahm ooot jimmeh Wink sorry

ckristoff
ckristoff  9936 forum posts Wales
3 Aug 2009 - 8:13 PM

Fantasy football, heh, heh! Yeah, there was I last season believing that Liverpool FC, might finally win the League!

This season - who cares?! My second team is Wolverhampton Wanderers, so anything can happen!

My best bet is Phantasy Photos!! Smile

Frank.

woodlark
3 Aug 2009 - 8:19 PM

In my opinion Liverpool are so close, just need to replace Alonso who dosn't want to be there and get another top class striker to cover/partner Torres. Its simple (they should giz a job)

GaryR
GaryR  71348 forum posts England
3 Aug 2009 - 8:25 PM

I'm in. The team is called BackSoon, reference to Middlesbroughs return to top flight football next season. Now that is what I call fantasy football !!

Gary.

G73photography
3 Aug 2009 - 10:46 PM

where do we put the codes?b i know im a bit thick but not done it before, ive registered.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.