Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 3

ePHOTOzine's 2012 Bumper Christmas Newsletter is on its Way!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
tj
tj ePHOTOzine Staff 111942 forum poststj vcard England
22 Nov 2012 - 10:29 AM

Hi everyone,

Make sure you are signed up to our free newsletter as we will soon be sending this year's fantastic Christmas Newsletter prize draw, with tens of thousands of pounds of prizes, just for you!

Goodies up for grabs include a Nikon D3200, Pentax K-30, Nikon 1 J2, Tamron 90mm Macro Lens, 10,000 (yes, you read it right, 10,000!) copies of Capture One Express 6 and many more treats!

There's a very good chance you will win something this year, just by the sheer volume of prizes on offer, but 'you've gotta' be in it to win it!'

It also includes inspiration and gift ideas, with special offers for the holiday season - perfect if you're stuck for what to buy - so be sure to read the sponsor's message.

For those of you who have participated before, this year is different in that you no longer click around the little prizes to enter the draws; each day a new prize draw will open on site, so you need to make sure you come back every day in December to see what the fab prize is and enter.

We have a final treat for you all to open Christmas day - a special present from us to thank you for being members of ePHOTOzine.

So, keep your eyes peeled on your inbox over the next week or so; we are in the final stages now so the send will be imminent.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Tracey Grin

Last Modified By tj at 22 Nov 2012 - 12:34 PM Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Nov 2012 - 10:29 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 10:34 AM

Well done to the team for another successful year...and some incredible prizes. Good luck everyone Smile

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84271 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 10:35 AM

biggrin-light.jpg

Brilliant - Thanks EPZ, the logistics of pulling this together must get you tearing your hair out!

franken
franken e2 Member 113103 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 11:10 AM

Well done team for all of the hard work. You never fail to impress me!

Ken

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 11:13 AM

Great stuff - and well done indeed to the HQ team., Smile

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122230 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 11:14 AM

Excellent prizes as usual. A big thank you to all at EPZ.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114499 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 11:32 AM

Quote: There's a very good chance you will win something this year, just by the sheer volume of prizes on offer, but 'you've gotta' be in it to win it!'

You certainly have, I was very lucky in winning an Olympus Pen camera last year and more recently a Dell Laptop in the EPZ draws.......So I won't be hoping for anything this year's draw, but I can guarantee you this much, I'll certainly be entering!!!

Well done Tricia and the Team, look forward to seeing what's on offer this year Grin

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104014 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 11:37 AM

whooppeeee!!! another year when I won't win SadSadSadSad...or WILL I? GrinGrinGrinGrin

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114499 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 11:42 AM

Quote: whooppeeee!!! another year when I won't win

I've been a member for nine years now and up until this last year didn't win a bean, but I'm still here enjoying the site as I've always done!......This could be your lucky year.

AdeSmile

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53584 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 11:51 AM

24 days of epZ optimism and some very happy winners, super buzz; Some you win, Some you don't. Cool Smile

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64362 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 11:55 AM

Yippee. One year I won a tripod and last year I won an Albelli book. Well worth joining in. SmileSmileSmile

petebfrance
22 Nov 2012 - 11:57 AM

Presumably members still need a UK address?
I signed up last year tempted by temptation (and just a smidgen of greed) only to find a UK address was needed and didn't really want to ask relatives in the UK, so failed rather badly there Wink Still, I haven't regretted joining - and it's really helped me to enjoy my photography Smile
Pete

Last Modified By petebfrance at 22 Nov 2012 - 12:02 PM
tj
22 Nov 2012 - 12:07 PM

Quote: Presumably members still need a UK address?
I signed up last year tempted by temptation (and just a smidgen of greed) only to find a UK address was needed and didn't really want to ask relatives in the UK, so failed rather badly there Wink Still, I haven't regretted joining - and it's really helped me to enjoy my photography Smile
Pete

Hi Pete, some prizes are open to worldwide members so there will certainly be something for you to enter Smile

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
petebfrance
22 Nov 2012 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
Hi Pete, some prizes are open to worldwide members so there will certainly be something for you to enter Smile

Thanks Tricia Smile

tj
22 Nov 2012 - 12:32 PM

Quote: Well done Tricia and the Team, look forward to seeing what's on offer this year Grin

Quote: Thanks Tricia Smile

Guys, I'm Tracey!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.