Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

ePHOTOzine's 2012 Bumper Christmas Newsletter is on its Way!

tj e2
11 2.0k England
22 Nov 2012 10:29AM
Hi everyone,

Make sure you are signed up to our free newsletter as we will soon be sending this year's fantastic Christmas Newsletter prize draw, with tens of thousands of pounds of prizes, just for you!

Goodies up for grabs include a Nikon D3200, Pentax K-30, Nikon 1 J2, Tamron 90mm Macro Lens, 10,000 (yes, you read it right, 10,000!) copies of Capture One Express 6 and many more treats!

There's a very good chance you will win something this year, just by the sheer volume of prizes on offer, but 'you've gotta' be in it to win it!'

It also includes inspiration and gift ideas, with special offers for the holiday season - perfect if you're stuck for what to buy - so be sure to read the sponsor's message.

For those of you who have participated before, this year is different in that you no longer click around the little prizes to enter the draws; each day a new prize draw will open on site, so you need to make sure you come back every day in December to see what the fab prize is and enter.

We have a final treat for you all to open Christmas day - a special present from us to thank you for being members of ePHOTOzine.

So, keep your eyes peeled on your inbox over the next week or so; we are in the final stages now so the send will be imminent.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Tracey Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
22 Nov 2012 10:34AM
Well done to the team for another successful year...and some incredible prizes. Good luck everyone Smile
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
22 Nov 2012 10:35AM
biggrin-light.jpg

Brilliant - Thanks EPZ, the logistics of pulling this together must get you tearing your hair out!
franken e2
12 3.3k 4 Wales
22 Nov 2012 11:10AM
Well done team for all of the hard work. You never fail to impress me!

Ken
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
22 Nov 2012 11:13AM
Great stuff - and well done indeed to the HQ team., Smile
Gaucho e2
12 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
22 Nov 2012 11:14AM
Excellent prizes as usual. A big thank you to all at EPZ.
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
22 Nov 2012 11:32AM

Quote:There's a very good chance you will win something this year, just by the sheer volume of prizes on offer, but 'you've gotta' be in it to win it!'

You certainly have, I was very lucky in winning an Olympus Pen camera last year and more recently a Dell Laptop in the EPZ draws.......So I won't be hoping for anything this year's draw, but I can guarantee you this much, I'll certainly be entering!!!

Well done Tricia and the Team, look forward to seeing what's on offer this year Grin
cats_123 e2
10 4.2k 25 Northern Ireland
22 Nov 2012 11:37AM
whooppeeee!!! another year when I won't win SadSadSadSad...or WILL I? GrinGrinGrinGrin
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
22 Nov 2012 11:42AM

Quote:whooppeeee!!! another year when I won't win

I've been a member for nine years now and up until this last year didn't win a bean, but I'm still here enjoying the site as I've always done!......This could be your lucky year.

AdeSmile
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
22 Nov 2012 11:51AM
24 days of epZ optimism and some very happy winners, super buzz; Some you win, Some you don't. Cool Smile
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
22 Nov 2012 11:55AM
Yippee. One year I won a tripod and last year I won an Albelli book. Well worth joining in. SmileSmileSmile
petebfrance 2 1.3k United Kingdom
22 Nov 2012 11:57AM
Presumably members still need a UK address?
I signed up last year tempted by temptation (and just a smidgen of greed) only to find a UK address was needed and didn't really want to ask relatives in the UK, so failed rather badly there Wink Still, I haven't regretted joining - and it's really helped me to enjoy my photography Smile
Pete
tj e2
11 2.0k England
22 Nov 2012 12:07PM

Quote:Presumably members still need a UK address?
I signed up last year tempted by temptation (and just a smidgen of greed) only to find a UK address was needed and didn't really want to ask relatives in the UK, so failed rather badly there Wink Still, I haven't regretted joining - and it's really helped me to enjoy my photography Smile
Pete

Hi Pete, some prizes are open to worldwide members so there will certainly be something for you to enter Smile
petebfrance 2 1.3k United Kingdom
22 Nov 2012 12:29PM

Quote:
Hi Pete, some prizes are open to worldwide members so there will certainly be something for you to enter Smile

Thanks Tricia Smile
tj e2
11 2.0k England
22 Nov 2012 12:32PM

Quote:Well done Tricia and the Team, look forward to seeing what's on offer this year Grin

Quote:Thanks Tricia Smile

Guys, I'm Tracey!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.