Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 3

ePHOTOzine's 2012 Bumper Christmas Newsletter is on its Way!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

petebfrance
22 Nov 2012 - 12:40 PM

Sorry - thanks Tracey!

Quote: Well done Tricia and the Team, look forward to seeing what's on offer this year Grin

Thanks Tricia Smile

Guys, I'm Tracey!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Nov 2012 - 12:40 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
22 Nov 2012 - 1:16 PM

Quote: Hi everyone,

Make sure you are signed up to our free newsletter as we will soon be sending this year's fantastic Christmas Newsletter prize draw, with tens of thousands of pounds of prizes, just for you!

Goodies up for grabs include a Nikon D3200, Pentax K-30, Nikon 1 J2, Tamron 90mm Macro Lens, 10,000 (yes, you read it right, 10,000!) copies of Capture One Express 6 and many more treats!

There's a very good chance you will win something this year, just by the sheer volume of prizes on offer, but 'you've gotta' be in it to win it!'

It also includes inspiration and gift ideas, with special offers for the holiday season - perfect if you're stuck for what to buy - so be sure to read the sponsor's message.

For those of you who have participated before, this year is different in that you no longer click around the little prizes to enter the draws; each day a new prize draw will open on site, so you need to make sure you come back every day in December to see what the fab prize is and enter.

We have a final treat for you all to open Christmas day - a special present from us to thank you for being members of ePHOTOzine.

So, keep your eyes peeled on your inbox over the next week or so; we are in the final stages now so the send will be imminent.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Tracey Grin

Yeah thanks for the push (SHOVE?) to change my settings. May I respectfully suggest that any one who went to the bother of finding and switching off the newsletter subscription does not in fact wish to receive newsletters.

ManCorMac
ManCorMac  2 England
22 Nov 2012 - 2:43 PM

Thank you Tracey and the Team, look forward to seeing what's on offer this year. Regards from PT

exposure
exposure e2 Member 101415 forum postsexposure vcard England
22 Nov 2012 - 3:14 PM

Brilliant & thank you Tracey & the team.
Pauline.

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104044 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 3:36 PM

Thanks again to all on the team for setting this up again this year. You always manage to get some fantastic prizes. Perhaps I'm in with a chance for big win this year, although I did receive my EPZ camera strap last year.

Bugs, indeed some people do not wish to receive the newsletters, but some people like the reminder to change their settings once a year to receive the Christmas newsletter as the prizes in the draw are amazing, they can then change their settings back to not receiving it. So no one is trying to shove you into having the newsletter, but maybe just letting you know that there is a really good prize draw on offer.

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122275 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 3:45 PM

Sshh Sarah! The fewer the better Wink

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104044 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 3:47 PM

Sorry, forgot! We'll just keep it a secret between the 2 of us then, more chance to bag the goodies Smile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43956 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 3:49 PM

Quote: Sshh Sarah! The fewer the better Wink

Quote: Sorry, forgot! We'll just keep it a secret between the 2 of us then, more chance to bag the goodies Smile

What was that???!! Speak up! Stop whispering conspiritorially!!

Last Modified By saltireblue at 22 Nov 2012 - 3:50 PM
whipspeed
22 Nov 2012 - 3:51 PM

No, don't worry, nothing anyone else needs to know about Wink

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43956 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 4:01 PM

Quote: No, don't worry, nothing anyone else needs to know about

(Enter, stage left, ePz policeman speaking in a deep authoritative voice)

"Come on now, move along..nothing to see here, move along all"

Last Modified By saltireblue at 22 Nov 2012 - 4:01 PM
JohnChambersPhotography

I have been on other photo sites on the web and this one EPZ is the best by a mile, so I will be up for anything, I take my hat off to EPZ for runnig this site very well indeed. top marks for a job well done. Thank you for giving me a lot of pleasure, it's the best money can buy, and you get a lot for your money and that's saying something these days. .....John

JJGEE
JJGEE  96319 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 4:50 PM

Quote: Guys, I'm Tracey!

Easy to get confused as both of you have recently got married.

I suppose you could say, from a female point of view, that the best " Prizes " have already been taken Wink

tj
tj ePHOTOzine Staff 111945 forum poststj vcard England
22 Nov 2012 - 5:08 PM

Quote: Guys, I'm Tracey!
Easy to get confused as both of you have recently got married.

I suppose you could say, from a female point of view, that the best " Prizes " have already been taken Wink

What a charmer! Wink

whipspeed
22 Nov 2012 - 5:18 PM

LOL that much charm must be classed as blatant cheating to get a prize! Grin

icphoto
icphoto  131443 forum posts England
22 Nov 2012 - 6:58 PM

Brilliant! What more can I say. I really appreciate what you guys and gals do for us!WinkWinkSmileSmile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.