Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 3

ePHOTOzine's 2012 Bumper Christmas Newsletter is on its Way!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
2 Dec 2012 - 12:49 PM

One step at a time, lady, one step at a time.....TongueWinkGrinSmile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Dec 2012 - 12:49 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AlexandraSD
2 Dec 2012 - 11:03 PM

I only want to know so i can congratulate the winners Wink

tj
tj ePHOTOzine Staff 111923 forum poststj vcard England
2 Dec 2012 - 11:50 PM

Quote: Aha, so winners will not be announced until after all draws have been drawn? Does anyone know when that will be? And where will winners be announced?

The prize draws close 10th Jan so we usually announce end Jan, in the newsletter and on site.

Cheers
Tracey

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
shadow18
shadow18  3406 forum posts England
3 Dec 2012 - 12:21 AM

May I enter?? I know earlier on this thread, it was said that people from outside the uk may this year!! The competition page says that I need to have it shipped to a friend in the uk, then i would pay to have it shipped to my address if I won anything. Is this all I need to know?
Thank you for opening up the prizes to everyone! That is so kind! Smile This is BY FAR the greatest photo website of this kind that I have found!! That is why I joined! Wink so Great work and thank you to epz staff! And merry Christmas!

Oh yeah! And ummm... Does anyone want to be my british friend?? Smile because I don't know anyone else who lives in the uk!

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318436 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
3 Dec 2012 - 9:00 AM

Quote: The competition page says that I need to have it shipped to a friend in the uk, then i would pay to have it shipped to my address if I won anything. Is this all I need to know?

Yes that's about it. Although several of the competitions will state in the rules on their individual pages that they are worldwide Smile

Briwooly
Briwooly  8452 forum posts England5 Constructive Critique Points
3 Dec 2012 - 4:00 PM

Hi Louise I'll be your friend no problem Wink Grin Smile

Brian................

shadow18
3 Dec 2012 - 9:03 PM

Hi Brian! Thank you so much!! Grin

And Pete, thanks too for your reply!

CaptivePhotons
CaptivePhotons e2 Member 111517 forum postsCaptivePhotons vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Dec 2012 - 9:33 PM

I'll be your friend too. If you win one of the biggies I'll even test it out for you Tongue

shadow18
3 Dec 2012 - 10:40 PM

Lol! Doesn't sound too trustworthy! Grin just kidding. Smile

Anyway, lol, don't mind that my flag changed. I had to put in the address because that's what the small print said to do! And I am being optimistic! Wink

tj
tj ePHOTOzine Staff 111923 forum poststj vcard England
4 Dec 2012 - 1:42 AM

Quote: Thank you for opening up the prizes to everyone! That is so kind! Smile This is BY FAR the greatest photo website of this kind that I have found!! That is why I joined! Wink so Great work and thank you to epz staff! And merry Christmas!

Thank you - that's fantastic to hear!

You will find many friends on EPZ, so don't worry Wink

Again, good luck everyone,
Tracey...

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104004 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
4 Dec 2012 - 7:13 AM

Can't see what the prize is for today's draw?...

Quote: HIPA are giving you the chance to win their biggest grand prize fund ever this Christmas, with a massive $120,000 up for grabs!

isn't the competition open to the whole world anyway?

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104039 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
4 Dec 2012 - 8:27 AM

If you look just at the bottom, the prize draw is actually for one 0f 20 EPZ camera straps. I was a bit confused as well.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
4 Dec 2012 - 8:37 AM

I am not sure why the competition is on there, but yes, it is the EPZ 20 x camera straps today.

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104004 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
4 Dec 2012 - 9:49 AM

thanks...I clearly didn't read the whole article!! Sad

I need a new strap...my old one is starting to show it's age (like me!!) WinkGrinGrin

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84257 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
4 Dec 2012 - 5:32 PM

I already have an EPZ strap (so not entered today), I can thoroughly recommend them - very good quality and comfortable to wear! Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.