Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 3

ePHOTOzine's 2012 Bumper Christmas Newsletter is on its Way!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

petebfrance
5 Dec 2012 - 11:31 AM

A question. Can a different address be given for individual prizes?
(i.e. does the address from the user profile stored somewhere as a competition entry, or is it picked up from the user profile only if and when the person wins something?) It would be nice to use a UK address for 'UK only' prizes but the real address for international ones.
Pete

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Dec 2012 - 11:31 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

tj
tj ePHOTOzine Staff 111943 forum poststj vcard England
5 Dec 2012 - 1:02 PM

Quote: A question. Can a different address be given for individual prizes?
(i.e. does the address from the user profile stored somewhere as a competition entry, or is it picked up from the user profile only if and when the person wins something?) It would be nice to use a UK address for 'UK only' prizes but the real address for international ones.
Pete

Hi Pete, the address is taken from your stored profile address if/once you win.

Thanks
Tracey

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
petebfrance
5 Dec 2012 - 2:13 PM

Tracey
many thanks - so the answer is one address only.
Pete

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43858 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
5 Dec 2012 - 3:28 PM

Quote:

...the address is taken from your stored profile address if/once you win.

Thanks
Tracey

If??? I thought we were all guaranteed a prize this year???TongueGrinGrin

Malc

JJGEE
JJGEE  96291 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
5 Dec 2012 - 4:20 PM

Quote: I thought we were all guaranteed a prize this year???

Probably something to do with the Christmas Day treat for ALL the members from epz Wink

CaptivePhotons
CaptivePhotons e2 Member 111543 forum postsCaptivePhotons vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
5 Dec 2012 - 4:44 PM

Quote: If??? I thought we were all guaranteed a prize this year???

Just being a member of the site with its fantastic staff is its own prize for me.

*fawn fawn creep Tongue *

User_Removed
6 Dec 2012 - 1:26 PM

The blurb says that "each day a new prize will open on site" but, although I have returned to the draw page every day since it began last Satuday, I haven't seen any new draws appearing. Am I doing something wrong?

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2012 - 1:30 PM

All the draws/prizes are already listed in the newsletter. But not all of them are opened for you to enter yet.
Each day one of the prizes will open on site for you to enter.

User_Removed
6 Dec 2012 - 1:44 PM

Aha. And I thought I had entered them all on Saturday.

Back to basics.

No wonder I never win anything!

Last Modified By User_Removed at 6 Dec 2012 - 1:45 PM
Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315244 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 7:36 PM

Who`s got the job of writing out the winning list, its going to be very long this year, with one prize going to 10,000 members Smile

JJGEE
JJGEE  96291 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 7:40 PM

Quote: Who`s got the job of writing out the winning list

Surely David B. can write a script to generate the list automatically Wink

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315244 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 7:42 PM

Quote: Surely David B. can write a script to generate the list automatically

Spoil sport Smile

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
8 Dec 2012 - 9:51 AM

Quote: one prize going to 10,000 members

And that one is today, so make sure you all enter...this is going to be hard not to win and it's a great software prize from Phase One who are giving away 10,000 copies of Capture One Express 6!

User_Removed
8 Dec 2012 - 3:22 PM

Can you confirm that what we might win would be a fully functioning version and not the 60-day trial download?

Jestertheclown

Quote: Can you confirm that what we might win would be a fully functioning version and not the 60-day trial download?

When Capture One V6 was released they were giving away V5 all over the place. It was free on the front of a certain magazine and there was at least one internet link to the giveaway version as well.
I also saw copies of it on a disc being handed out somewhere, I think it may have been Jessops, although I'm not sure.
Chances are then, given that V7's now available, the prize will be, at the very least, a genuine serial number to V6.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.