Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Ephotozine will get me fired !!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    tigerminx
    tigerminx  9237 forum posts South Africa
    18 Feb 2005 - 7:13 AM

I swear one of these days I will get fired for spending so much time on this site... Have to admit I am addicted... Anyone else?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    18 Feb 2005 - 7:13 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

phowtow
    phowtow  946 forum posts
    18 Feb 2005 - 7:16 AM

addicted?

im on methazine (the chemical substitute for Ephotozine). still not working tho, im a junkie.

chris

digicammad
    digicammad e2 Member 1021988 forum postsdigicammad vcard United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Feb 2005 - 7:16 AM

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. Luckily I can spend time on here whilst I am waiting for things to run, so my productivity is still more than most of the others around here. :0)

I also get withdrawal symptoms when (like now) I haven't posted a photo for a while.

Ian

conrad
    conrad e2 Member 910870 forum postsconrad vcard 116 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Feb 2005 - 7:23 AM

Know exactly how you feel. Luckily I can get a sort of fix by just checking the forum and the gallery now and then. I just keep my browser open on EPZ, and keep it on the task bar, and have an occasional look. Now and then I need to think about a sentence Im translating anyway, and its often good to be distracted by a completely different subject - photography, for instance... Smile And just as long as I restrict the more time-consuming things to official breaks, I should be safe. But addicted? Definitely!

Conrad

ewanrayment
    18 Feb 2005 - 9:51 AM

Oh yes. Hooked.

janieb
    janieb  10165 forum posts United Kingdom
    18 Feb 2005 - 9:59 AM

oh yes I am hooked but no real need to worry about that because on Monday I am resigning hehehehehe

jeanie
    jeanie e2 Member 105967 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Feb 2005 - 10:23 AM

Hello, I have a 'friend' who has a problem with this site. She cannot stay away for long periods of time for fear of missing somehthing. Her whole life has taken a slower pace it it takes twice as long to get anything done as she just has to keep coming back to touch base..I should be painting the walls, I mean, she should be painting walls, but instead I just know she is lurking on here somewhere....

conrad
    conrad e2 Member 910870 forum postsconrad vcard 116 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Feb 2005 - 11:22 AM

Jeanie, you ... errr, I mean, your "friend" sounds like she needs to go to EPZers Anonymous... Wink

Conrad

jeanie
    jeanie e2 Member 105967 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Feb 2005 - 12:38 PM

Yes Conrad, I think you are right. I will pass on the message lol!

Jeanie

vfr400
    vfr400  12886 forum posts
    18 Feb 2005 - 3:18 PM

I just wish Pete would make the Pentax image at the top of the screen a lot less obvious! I am always getting snide remarks "you on that Pentax site AGAIN".

chris

u08mcb
    u08mcb  105817 forum posts
    18 Feb 2005 - 3:20 PM

I used to hurriedly switch to an access database at work when the boss came in, but gradually my guard lowered until, if I was waiting on data to come in, I'd browse it ALL day. That was the best job I ever had...

ukuwi
    ukuwi  10476 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Feb 2005 - 3:42 PM

I however have found away to go cold turkey from this site without any withdrawal problems....

and if you think I am gonna tell you lot, you got another thing coming.

As I have realised that as the numbers continue to grow and grow on this site as it becomes ever more popular, A secret formula to cut your epz time to a third (yes a third) of what it currently is, is going to make me rich beyond my wildest dreams.

So invite all your freinds along to the site, I know I do.........

Anthony
    Anthony  125643 forum posts Scotland17 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Feb 2005 - 4:15 PM

yup, I'm there too. I usually have a couple of browser windows open in work anyway, so another usually does'nt hurt, but it is easy to get lost in it and not get out in time, come close a few times. The trick is to read and look, and not interact, try it and see.

Morpyre
    Morpyre e2 Member 91620 forum postsMorpyre vcard Wales8 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Feb 2005 - 4:21 PM

i'm definitely addicted to this great site but it is a good thing because it keeps my photography motivation level set to permanently 100% - i am always either creating a new photograph each day to post on the gallery or going through all my older photo's and put them threw my photoshopCS darkroom to make them presentable. i think i have posted about 93 photographs now since joining towards the end of last year. still hoping to achieve epz awards on here but that will hopefully come in time when my skill level reaches that sort of quality =)

the photographers works on this site are always such a great inspiration for me and i am taking full advantage of the great enjoyment i get from photography.

sod cold turkey, when something feels this good it is bloody right to keep using it lol =)

peter "morpyre" turner

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.