Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

ephotozinetv

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Meheecho
    Meheecho  1275 forum posts United Kingdom
    8 Jan 2013 - 12:10 PM

Following Pete's comments on my last post "Connections", I have just checked out Ephotozine tv. Tutorials , videos, equipment etc etc etc . What with that site and this one I'm going to on line 28 hours a day at this rateGrinGrinGrin
    Steve

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    8 Jan 2013 - 12:10 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53588 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jan 2013 - 2:41 PM

Ephotozine tv is stuffed full of cool stuff - not enough hours in the day.
    The Video of the week is Shooting textures in the landscape.
    Its a shame I keep forgetting to look there for new ideas and techniques, coz when I do I always find something.

Meheecho
    8 Jan 2013 - 3:30 PM

You are right Stuart, now you see what I meant about being online 28/7!!
    How can I get out and take photos???? GrinGrinGrin
    Steve

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jan 2013 - 4:56 PM

Quote: now you see what I meant about being online 28/7!!

You did read the small print in the T&Cs when you joined? ePHOTOzine will occupy 28 hours of your day Wink

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96291 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jan 2013 - 5:59 PM

I used to pop over on a regular basis when it was first introduced but I think as part of one of the site's re-vamps the direct link to the tv's home page was removed and hence I am afraid... out-of-sight, out-of-mind Sad

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43857 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jan 2013 - 6:12 PM

Quote: I used to pop over on a regular basis when it was first introduced but I think as part of one of the site's re-vamps the direct link to the tv's home page was removed and hence I am afraid... out-of-sight, out-of-mind Sad

Same here, I haven't thought of it in ages until this thread popped up. Had to go hunting for the link.Sad

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jan 2013 - 6:17 PM

You both could start using our super Quick Links feature Smile (It's in your user bar)
    Then you can make a custom set off all the places you like to visit on ePHOTOzine and access them really quickly.

Last Modified By Pete at 8 Jan 2013 - 6:17 PM
    Meheecho
    8 Jan 2013 - 6:49 PM

Right,that's me upto 30hours a day!!GrinGrinGrin
    Thanks people for the advice
    Steve

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43857 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jan 2013 - 7:10 PM

Quote: You both could start using our super Quick Links feature Smile (It's in your user bar)
    Then you can make a custom set off all the places you like to visit on ePHOTOzine and access them really quickly.

Give us a chance, Pete, I only discovered the QL last weekGrin

Malc

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.