Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Epson 1400 & CIS options

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    jholmes
    jholmes  6 Ireland
    19 Feb 2012 - 10:52 AM

I have an Epson 1400 and I am looking for for a CIS system to go with it. There are two options I am considering, there are the 'Bigfoot' CIS system from Injetfly in the US or the Fotospeed Inkflow system in the UK.

Does any one have any positive or negative experience of either ? or a recommendation for another option ?.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    19 Feb 2012 - 10:52 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

GarethRobinson
    GarethRobinson e2 Member 7954 forum postsGarethRobinson vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Feb 2012 - 11:46 AM

I use http://www.inkexpress.co.uk/catalogue/Refillable-Ink-Cartridges/Epson/Stylus-Pho... that ink with their refill carts and fotospeed papers with custom profiles made for me free from fotospeed.
    I have had many a cis kits in the past and to be honest I prefer to just refill the carts now, not had any problems with them.
    Black and White prints once the ink and paper profiles are installed come out perfect no colour casts etc, and colour is also spot on.
    Amazing results.

Last Modified By GarethRobinson at 19 Feb 2012 - 11:49 AM
    jholmes
    jholmes  6 Ireland
    26 Feb 2012 - 9:03 AM

Thanks for the feedback. Are these cartridges easy to refill & how long do that last before the physical cartridge needs to be dumped and replaced ?.

dcash29
    dcash29  81898 forum posts England
    26 Feb 2012 - 11:17 AM

I think this is what you want. I have one of these although pigment on my r2400

http://www.inkexpress.co.uk/catalogue/Ink-Systems/Epson/Stylus-Photo-1400.html

Last Modified By dcash29 at 26 Feb 2012 - 11:18 AM
    Khmerxbxboi
    28 Feb 2012 - 5:32 PM

almost got it... planning to get it Wink have been using Epson in college and planning to invest into one

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.