Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Epson Chat help service - postive reaction

brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
23 Oct 2011 11:19AM
Having previously suffered the vagaries of the HP support system I have been very favourably impressed with the Epson on-line chat system of support. I've just spent 5 minutes or so sorting out a problem (of my own making) with my new R3000 + a query about the 3 year free warranty. First I was pleased to find that this is available on a Sunday and secondly the person I "chatted" with was helpful and informative.
(the printer is as good as I remember from my EPZ evaluation too Smile )

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
23 Oct 2011 5:56PM
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
23 Oct 2011 7:19PM
Colour management is a bit different (more difficult) on the R3000 than it was with my HP 9180, but the results are looking pretty tasty Grin
jsimp3 2 1 United States
23 Feb 2012 9:38PM
Greetings from Tennessee,

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly… intended to be a new question. Just got my Stylus Pro 4900 set up.

Wondering if anyone has had issues printing large sizes (I tried 14X20) on the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 from Photoshop? After repeated tries, and multiple people assisting me, we finally determined that Photoshop would only print the 8.5X11. Finally was able to print through Preview, however, can't adjust borders there.

Thanks for any help
jsimp3

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.