Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Epson Chat help service - postive reaction

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110181 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Oct 2011 - 11:19 AM

Having previously suffered the vagaries of the HP support system I have been very favourably impressed with the Epson on-line chat system of support. I've just spent 5 minutes or so sorting out a problem (of my own making) with my new R3000 + a query about the 3 year free warranty. First I was pleased to find that this is available on a Sunday and secondly the person I "chatted" with was helpful and informative.
    (the printer is as good as I remember from my EPZ evaluation too Smile )

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    23 Oct 2011 - 11:19 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
    23 Oct 2011 - 5:56 PM

That's good to know Brian.

My R3000 should arrive tomorrow.

In the meantime, My superb R1900 A3+ colour printer is being advertised in the ePZ Classifieds at a real bargain price!

brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110181 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Oct 2011 - 7:19 PM

Colour management is a bit different (more difficult) on the R3000 than it was with my HP 9180, but the results are looking pretty tasty Grin

jsimp3
    jsimp3  2 United States
    23 Feb 2012 - 9:38 PM

Greetings from Tennessee,

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly… intended to be a new question. Just got my Stylus Pro 4900 set up.

Wondering if anyone has had issues printing large sizes (I tried 14X20) on the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 from Photoshop? After repeated tries, and multiple people assisting me, we finally determined that Photoshop would only print the 8.5X11. Finally was able to print through Preview, however, can't adjust borders there.

Thanks for any help
    jsimp3

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.