Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Just realised that today is my 1st EPZ birthday. So what have I learned in the last twelve months?
1. My photography is not as good as I used to think.
2. There's loads of helpful souls out there willing to pass on golden nuggets of information.
3. If I have a day without taking a photograph, it feels like a day wasted.
4. Owning a Canon, I'm not sure whether I should grow a beard and smoke a pipe, or whether that's the sole domain of Nikonites.
5. I'm a year older than I was when I joined :-(
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
congratulations, and happy birthday! ads :o)
Quote: 1. My photography is not as good as I used to think.
But is it better than it was a year ago?
Happy EPZ birthday!
1. Applies to many of us, I think. Don't worry about it. Just look for ways to improve.
2. Absolutely! Isn't it great?!
3. Couldn't agree more.
4. Just as long as you don't start wearing sandals you should be okay, I think.
5. Oh, don't mention that! We're all a year older than when you joined, after all...
Many happy returns!
Just like the Queen now John - two birthdays.
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st March 2014 - 31st March 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View March's Photo Month Calendar