Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

EPZ introduces Nikon Nation! (Sticky Topic)

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

JamesGarfield

Lol sometimes the humour is better when people are kept guessing but to please the crowdSmile there you go Grin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
9 Jun 2010 - 3:58 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104000 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jun 2010 - 3:58 PM

I'm fed up with everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone Grin Does that cover it? off to that other thread

JamesGarfield

LOL nice one!

Toonman
Toonman  71420 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jun 2010 - 4:00 PM

Now what are you complaing about!?

Better add smiley...Smile

Nickscape
Nickscape  8693 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jun 2010 - 4:09 PM

Why is the gallery limited to only the latest Nikon camera models?

I want to find pictures from my camera the D200 and I cant - its not that old and is still used by many!

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104000 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jun 2010 - 4:15 PM

Quote: Why is the gallery limited to only the latest Nikon camera models?

I want to find pictures from my camera the D200 and I cant - its not that old and is still used by many!

I assume that the images are picked up from when you tag your uploads...if you didn't it won't Smile

or perhaps they (the management) just forgot about you Sad

theorderingone
9 Jun 2010 - 4:16 PM

Haha, half the D700 shots in the Low Light category are my gig shots Wink

Toonman
9 Jun 2010 - 4:18 PM

Excellent..........Wanders off somewhere to find sombody who has an Olympus to play with. Wink

Last Modified By Toonman at 9 Jun 2010 - 4:19 PM
RichardDay
9 Jun 2010 - 4:19 PM

Quote: EPZ need to attract revenue like any business, I'm not against it at all, I just feel that from every angle us Olympus/Pentax users are being squeezed from camera displays, magazines and websites......I'll have to put mine on E-bay and get a D90 or I'll feel all left out.....boo hooSad

Pentax users have their own web forum Pentax User (an ephotozine sister biz) and has a very active, talented and well behaved membership. Wink

I guess this is an attempt to have a UK Nikon forum, the US centric Nikonian site is a subscription forum with a considerable number of self promoting, brand loyal, back slappers. Tongue Wink

Before anyone slams me as anti-Nikon, I'm an ex Pentax user now shooting Nikon (and Ricoh), both brands make fine cameras and lenses as do the other well respected makers. I love photography, not the hardware. Grin

Toonman
9 Jun 2010 - 4:21 PM

Quote: I love photography, not the hardware.

Well said, I'm still grovelling to Nikon for a D300s though. Wink

Last Modified By Toonman at 9 Jun 2010 - 4:21 PM
Toonman
9 Jun 2010 - 4:37 PM

I've just noticed a little flag!

Next my recent upload there is a little Nikon flag! I put down the camera model as a Nikon D70 and now a little flag has appeared linking it to the new Nikon 'thingy'

akh
akh e2 Member 101142 forum postsakh vcard United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jun 2010 - 4:54 PM

On my last upload I put in D200 and got no little flag but changing it to Nikon D200 gave me one.
Tony

cats_123
9 Jun 2010 - 4:56 PM

Quote: I've just noticed a little flag!

and you didn't have to pay for it either! Wink

MikeA
MikeA  91152 forum posts England
9 Jun 2010 - 5:34 PM

Nikon users have been quarantined thenWinkWink

JJGEE
JJGEE  96227 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jun 2010 - 5:57 PM

I like the idea of the gallery showing images from a particular camera model.

This would be excellent for people researching what camera to buy and wanting to see some images taken with different the models etc.

I do not own a Nikon so probably will not be visiting the section, in any case from what I see everything is just a "collection" so to speak from the main site, so I will stumble across reviews etc anyway.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.