Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

EPZ introduces Nikon Nation! (Sticky Topic)

JamesGarfield 5 915 4 United Kingdom
9 Jun 2010 3:58PM
Lol sometimes the humour is better when people are kept guessing but to please the crowdSmile there you go Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cats_123 e2
10 4.3k 25 Northern Ireland
9 Jun 2010 3:58PM
I'm fed up with everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone complaining about everyone Grin Does that cover it? off to that other thread
JamesGarfield 5 915 4 United Kingdom
9 Jun 2010 3:59PM
LOL nice one!
Toonman 7 1.4k 2 England
9 Jun 2010 4:00PM
Now what are you complaing about!?

Better add smiley...Smile
Nickscape 8 704 9 England
9 Jun 2010 4:09PM
Why is the gallery limited to only the latest Nikon camera models?

I want to find pictures from my camera the D200 and I cant - its not that old and is still used by many!
cats_123 e2
9 Jun 2010 4:15PM

Quote:Why is the gallery limited to only the latest Nikon camera models?

I want to find pictures from my camera the D200 and I cant - its not that old and is still used by many!

I assume that the images are picked up from when you tag your uploads...if you didn't it won't Smile

or perhaps they (the management) just forgot about you Sad
theorderingone 10 2.4k United Kingdom
9 Jun 2010 4:16PM
Haha, half the D700 shots in the Low Light category are my gig shots Wink
Toonman 7 1.4k 2 England
9 Jun 2010 4:18PM
Excellent..........Wanders off somewhere to find sombody who has an Olympus to play with. Wink
9 Jun 2010 4:19PM

Quote:EPZ need to attract revenue like any business, I'm not against it at all, I just feel that from every angle us Olympus/Pentax users are being squeezed from camera displays, magazines and websites......I'll have to put mine on E-bay and get a D90 or I'll feel all left out.....boo hooSad

Pentax users have their own web forum Pentax User (an ephotozine sister biz) and has a very active, talented and well behaved membership. Wink

I guess this is an attempt to have a UK Nikon forum, the US centric Nikonian site is a subscription forum with a considerable number of self promoting, brand loyal, back slappers. Tongue Wink

Before anyone slams me as anti-Nikon, I'm an ex Pentax user now shooting Nikon (and Ricoh), both brands make fine cameras and lenses as do the other well respected makers. I love photography, not the hardware. Grin
Toonman 7 1.4k 2 England
9 Jun 2010 4:21PM

Quote:I love photography, not the hardware.

Well said, I'm still grovelling to Nikon for a D300s though. Wink
Toonman 7 1.4k 2 England
9 Jun 2010 4:37PM
I've just noticed a little flag!

Next my recent upload there is a little Nikon flag! I put down the camera model as a Nikon D70 and now a little flag has appeared linking it to the new Nikon 'thingy'
akh e2
10 1.1k 5 United Kingdom
9 Jun 2010 4:54PM
On my last upload I put in D200 and got no little flag but changing it to Nikon D200 gave me one.
Tony
cats_123 e2
9 Jun 2010 4:56PM

Quote:I've just noticed a little flag!

and you didn't have to pay for it either! Wink
MikeA 10 1.2k England
9 Jun 2010 5:34PM
Nikon users have been quarantined thenWinkWink
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
9 Jun 2010 5:57PM
I like the idea of the gallery showing images from a particular camera model.

This would be excellent for people researching what camera to buy and wanting to see some images taken with different the models etc.

I do not own a Nikon so probably will not be visiting the section, in any case from what I see everything is just a "collection" so to speak from the main site, so I will stumble across reviews etc anyway.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.