Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

ettl not working with mini tti and tt5's

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    ianrobinson
    ianrobinson e2 Member 41107 forum postsianrobinson vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Mar 2014 - 12:05 PM

Hi all, hope some one can help me here, I have a canon 5d mkiii and a 1DX, and i want to use but have issues with the pocket wizards i use tti1 and tt5's.
    Issue is the pocket wizards will not give me ettl and i know this has been an issue for quite sometime now after contacting pocket wizard them selves.

Now I know I can't make this sinario with 1dx and 5d mkiii to work properly, so my question to you guys is what will work with ettl other than pocket wizard on a 5d mkiii and the 1dx.

I presume some answers will come back with the canon 600 ex flash gun and trigger but are they compatible and as good as the pocket wizard was on my 5d mk ii where it did work properly, is this also a thing we can expect with canon now in respect they will make the technology harder so there for having no choice but to use canon products with canon.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    16 Mar 2014 - 12:05 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

robthecamman
    16 Mar 2014 - 1:07 PM

look at hahnel combi tf

puertouk
    puertouk  21065 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Mar 2014 - 6:06 PM

Ian, have you looked at Phottix? I've got the Phottix Odin and it's really good, but I have the Canon 5D MK II, but I'm sure it's compatible with the MKIII. Just Email them and ask.
    Hope this helps
    Stephen

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.