Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Excellent service award

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    saxon_image
    22 Dec 2005 - 12:09 AM

Congratulations to Morris Photographic of Oxford for their first class service. I placed an online order for a Slik tripod last Friday evening and had an email on Monday saying they were out of stock with a probable one week delivery time. On Wednesday the tripod was delivered direct from their suppliers warehouse by Post Office special delivery.

Not only was the service excellent but the price beat anything else I could find on the web by some margin. A useful reminder that small suppliers can often be far better value that the "sheds".

Paul

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Dec 2005 - 12:09 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

agoreira
    agoreira  106001 forum posts Wales
    22 Dec 2005 - 1:30 AM

Second that. I used them in the past, and found them to be very good. It was supposed to be 24 hr delivery, but when it did not arrive, I phoned them. Turned out that the delivery people had tried delivering to the wrong address! No fault of Morris's, but they contacted the company for me, got them to phone me etc, and generally kept me informed throughout the whole process. I got it special delivery next day, and they could not apologise enough, even though the fault was with the delivery company. Would definitely use them again. And as you say, good prices.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.