Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Excellent Service from Online Retailer

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    User_Removed
    19 Jan 2012 - 9:45 AM

Folk are, understandably, quick to come on to the Forum and crucify any retailer who gives them rubbish service.

So, in the interests of fairness, I would just like to say that I have had excellent service from Park Cameras.

I wanted to buy a Nikkor 28-300mm VR lens and, possibly because of the recent Thailand floods, found that several online retailers were out of stock.

Eventually I discovered that Park's website claimed they were in stock. So placed an order online, paid with Paypal and the lens was delivered by courier next day.

Well done Park Cameras.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    19 Jan 2012 - 9:45 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

peterjones
    peterjones e2 Member 123851 forum postspeterjones vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Jan 2012 - 10:12 AM

Park cameras have a good reputation along with other worthies such as Warehouse Express or rather WEX, Ffordes and Grays. Good to read that they are maintaining their good service Grin

MikeA
    MikeA  91150 forum posts England
    19 Jan 2012 - 11:52 AM

I have used DV247.com a number of times, fast delivery and the Courier they use, emails the time of delivery. Eg. between 10:37am and 11:37am on a specific date or the option to change delivery on line if their time does not suit you.

Last Modified By MikeA at 19 Jan 2012 - 11:53 AM
    MikeRC
    MikeRC e2 Member 93488 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
    19 Jan 2012 - 3:09 PM

....I'm sure you'll be delighted ...it's a cracking lens...and not too heavy.
    .....Mike

Rev2
    Rev2  4212 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Jan 2012 - 11:08 PM

I've recently had excellent service from Ian Kerr at Kerso which I'd read about on several sites before buying. He has a new website; http://www.flashcamera.co.uk and his prices are equal to some of the cheaper and not so trustworthy retailers with UK domains.

M22s
    M22s  236 forum posts1 Constructive Critique Points
    24 Jan 2012 - 7:57 PM

+ 1 for Park Cameras! Ordered the 18-200 from them (decided it would be used more than the 300f4, so that will be another month) and they were great!
    I fudged up the order and got my card exp date wrong, phone call within an hour, and it was all corrected, no problems, arrived next day!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.