Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Excellent Service from Online Retailer

User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
19 Jan 2012 9:45AM
Folk are, understandably, quick to come on to the Forum and crucify any retailer who gives them rubbish service.

So, in the interests of fairness, I would just like to say that I have had excellent service from Park Cameras.

I wanted to buy a Nikkor 28-300mm VR lens and, possibly because of the recent Thailand floods, found that several online retailers were out of stock.

Eventually I discovered that Park's website claimed they were in stock. So placed an order online, paid with Paypal and the lens was delivered by courier next day.

Well done Park Cameras.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

peterjones 12 4.0k 1 United Kingdom
19 Jan 2012 10:12AM
Park cameras have a good reputation along with other worthies such as Warehouse Express or rather WEX, Ffordes and Grays. Good to read that they are maintaining their good service Grin
MikeA 10 1.2k England
19 Jan 2012 11:52AM
I have used DV247.com a number of times, fast delivery and the Courier they use, emails the time of delivery. Eg. between 10:37am and 11:37am on a specific date or the option to change delivery on line if their time does not suit you.
MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
19 Jan 2012 3:09PM
....I'm sure you'll be delighted ...it's a cracking lens...and not too heavy.
.....Mike
Rev2 4 240 2 United Kingdom
19 Jan 2012 11:08PM
I've recently had excellent service from Ian Kerr at Kerso which I'd read about on several sites before buying. He has a new website; [link=http://www.flashcamera.co.uk]http://www.flashcamera.co.uk [/link]and his prices are equal to some of the cheaper and not so trustworthy retailers with UK domains.
M22s 3 36 1
24 Jan 2012 7:57PM
+ 1 for Park Cameras! Ordered the 18-200 from them (decided it would be used more than the 300f4, so that will be another month) and they were great!
I fudged up the order and got my card exp date wrong, phone call within an hour, and it was all corrected, no problems, arrived next day!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.