Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Exercise bike for Sale, 28 careful owners 3 loaves of bread or nearest offer :)

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    CDSINUK
    CDSINUK  2223 forum posts England
    6 Mar 2013 - 11:31 AM

on a recent wak around Burnham during the recent snow, on a supposed nature reserve, i had to laugh when i saw this on an ilsland in the middle of the Pond, the Ducks did look very healthy though Smile Smile Smile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    6 Mar 2013 - 11:31 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Gaucho
    Gaucho e2 Member 122198 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Mar 2013 - 2:23 PM

Could be mine Tongue

puertouk
    puertouk  21053 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Mar 2013 - 2:24 PM

They've gone quackers over it Blush

polis_928tadw59

How much is it, how many gears, does it make one look 20 years younger,[after a 10 min. workout]will it get rid of a beer belly,is there a basket on the back for visiting the local supermarket, if the doctor makes me a home visit, and his car breaks down, will he be able to use it and ride back to the surgery ? ??
    Sorry for all the questions, but I want my money's worth, if I buy. And don't forget distance selling regulations - if not as described, I can sue you for every penny you've got.GrinSmileTongueWink

CDSINUK
    CDSINUK  2223 forum posts England
    7 Mar 2013 - 8:05 AM

Polis_928tadw59, its got everything you need , not sure about the ten years younger in ten mins, i tried one a few years ago, nearly killed me Smile
    however! since the lake is not frozen anymore , buyers will need canoe or inflatable to collect this item Smile Smile Smile

polis_928tadw59

Always problems and set backs in life,.........and I had just drawn my last 7-9s-8d out of my Post Office account.SadGrin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.