Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Exercise bike for Sale, 28 careful owners 3 loaves of bread or nearest offer :)

CDSINUK e2
2 223 England
6 Mar 2013 11:31AM
on a recent wak around Burnham during the recent snow, on a supposed nature reserve, i had to laugh when i saw this on an ilsland in the middle of the Pond, the Ducks did look very healthy though Smile Smile Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Gaucho e2
13 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
6 Mar 2013 2:23PM
Could be mine Tongue
puertouk e2
3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
6 Mar 2013 2:24PM
They've gone quackers over it Blush
How much is it, how many gears, does it make one look 20 years younger,[after a 10 min. workout]will it get rid of a beer belly,is there a basket on the back for visiting the local supermarket, if the doctor makes me a home visit, and his car breaks down, will he be able to use it and ride back to the surgery ? ??
Sorry for all the questions, but I want my money's worth, if I buy. And don't forget distance selling regulations - if not as described, I can sue you for every penny you've got.GrinSmileTongueWink
CDSINUK e2
2 223 England
7 Mar 2013 8:05AM
Polis_928tadw59, its got everything you need , not sure about the ten years younger in ten mins, i tried one a few years ago, nearly killed me Smile
however! since the lake is not frozen anymore , buyers will need canoe or inflatable to collect this item Smile Smile Smile
7 Mar 2013 12:07PM
Always problems and set backs in life,.........and I had just drawn my last 7-9s-8d out of my Post Office account.SadGrin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.