Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Expired 35mm B&W film

NikLG 9 1.7k England
19 Jan 2010 9:25PM
Does anyone have an idea of the best place ( if any ) to get hold of the above ( topic ) ?
I feel like getting something cheap and unpredictable and giving my film camera a spin to see what happens...

Cheers
Nik

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
19 Jan 2010 9:32PM
Phone around a few non-chain, small independent dealers Nik.

Use google to your best advantage to identify them in the the first instance, then give them a call - many will have 'short-date' stock for sure and even some that you seek. Wink
NikLG 9 1.7k England
19 Jan 2010 9:35PM
Cheers Mike. I'll give that a go...
ripleysalien 8 1.2k 11 United Kingdom
20 Jan 2010 7:49AM
or the dreaded fleabay, have seen it on there from time to time, also check the free ad mags in your area.
pentaxpete 9 553 1 England
20 Jan 2010 12:34PM
Or your local Camera club ! I have been given a lot of stuff from fellow Club Members including a Mamiya C220, Rolleiflex 3.5E Planar, Durst M305 enlarger with colour head and lots of film ! It's worth belonging to a Club !
Snapper 9 3.8k 3 United States Outlying Islands
20 Jan 2010 5:30PM

Quote:Or your local Camera club ! I have been given a lot of stuff from fellow Club Members including a Mamiya C220, Rolleiflex 3.5E Planar, Durst M305 enlarger with colour head and lots of film ! It's worth belonging to a Club !

How about you send me your unwanted Rolleiflex and I'll send some expired Ilford film to NikLG? Tongue

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.