Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Famous Epz'rs

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

dalischone
26 Jan 2007 - 10:05 PM

Just a thought. Is there anyone on the site who's famous? Even just a little bit - lol!

What was your five minutes of fame and has anyone ever been on the telly?

Tracy

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
26 Jan 2007 - 10:05 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ZenTog
ZenTog  127875 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jan 2007 - 10:09 PM

been on the time team, the opening scenes in cornwall fieldwalking with my hands behind my back.
and on tv several times with reptiles in the reincarnation of my career before the last two careers

dalischone
26 Jan 2007 - 10:14 PM

What have you been on with the reptiles Paul? Bet that was a fantastic job.

Tracy

daviewat
daviewat  104104 forum posts Scotland
26 Jan 2007 - 10:17 PM

me me me me me Smile) been on telly a few times various programmes that have been fimed here Smile) extra in braveheart , interviewed for ITN after a dramatic heli rescue,been on stage with Sweet Smile) that was a blast in a nightclub in Edinburgh a few years ago, obviously without Brian Conolly, he he

ZenTog
ZenTog  127875 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jan 2007 - 10:18 PM

I used to run a reptile breeding business, so was on south west tv a lot with the pet trade and terrepins problems etc used to do talks at schools with kids from three years old to teenagers

then I wanted to become archeaologist till I saw the pay scales etc, then retrained to be extreme sports photographer,you see me on the extrem channel sometimes at the ripcurl contest in newquay perched on top of vert ramps taking images
and if you seethe programm about music festivals in the summer of 06 you might see the crowd chanting jesus at me in front of the feeder concert stage!!!!

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87276 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jan 2007 - 10:19 PM

Father dear, (Keimoi), was on a South today type program. You had to say where your fav place in the \uk was ,Portland for him, and then you received an oil painting of your fav spot. Thats about it,

Graysta
Graysta  91135 forum posts England
26 Jan 2007 - 10:22 PM

Keiths Famous on Sofas

dalischone
26 Jan 2007 - 10:31 PM

God Davie, what life you've led - lol! Most folk would be happy to fit in just one of those! Were you one of the folk that bared their bums on Braveheart!!???

Paul's doing quite well too. I'm jealous!

My claim to fame is being filmed for a Burns Night programme on Scottish Television when I was in primary five. We had done a dramatisation of the witches dance in Tam O'Shanter but in the end they only showed our shadows against art work that had been sent in :O{

Maybe I've still to have my starring role - lol!

spaceman
spaceman  105166 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jan 2007 - 10:38 PM

David Bailie is an actor with an impressive CV.

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87276 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jan 2007 - 10:53 PM

Is he going to Focus on Tuesday?

martinproe
26 Jan 2007 - 10:59 PM

I used to be be a tv extra, did adrian moles diaries with Lulu, four scenes, girls on top at central tv with Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders, Ruby Wax and Tracey Ullman, and worked with Leslie Crowther on The price is right. Also filled the assembly rooms Derby as a keyboard player.
Now I fill boxes with food colourings........... no wonder I enjoy my hobby(photography).Oh and I was a builder on Boon!

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023045 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jan 2007 - 11:08 PM

Assembly Rooms, Derby - I remember it well and played there about three times in the early eighties.

clintnewsham
clintnewsham e2 Member 999 forum postsclintnewsham vcard England
26 Jan 2007 - 11:21 PM

ive never been on television or any crimwatch programmes as far as im aware, but i have been in Anthea turner,s bedroom 2 or 3 times many years ago.
not sure if thats a claim to fame or not, lol

BOB S
BOB S  122622 forum posts
26 Jan 2007 - 11:25 PM

Quote: Just a thought. Is there anyone on the site who's famous?

What is your definition of famous - Jade Goody or Sean Connery?

BOB

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014816 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jan 2007 - 11:27 PM

I used to play Xmas carols in the Swan with 2 Necks in Pendleton....

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.