Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Far better on EPZ

tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2014 9:14PM
I have seen far better images on EPZ, than some of the ones on here

The 2014 British Wildlife Photography Awards

The Otter shot is excellent, but a tad distressing

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
1 Sep 2014 9:37PM
I thought they were a cracking set of images. The nesting Gannets and the Autumn trees are superb.
arhb e2
7 2.5k 68 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2014 9:38PM
Some of those, I think are very good indeed because of the less orthodox perspectives.
Chris_L e2
1.5k United Kingdom
1 Sep 2014 9:42PM
I think they are very good, the fox one is something you'd maybe see multiples of on here but the one in the link was taken by a child.
sitan1 e2
6 565 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2014 10:00PM
Just had a little look and think the images are excellent IMO
justin c e2
11 4.6k 36 England
1 Sep 2014 10:22PM
There's some very good shots there. I particularly like Autumn Jewels by Pete Cairns. Love the bleakness and the impact of the Greylag Goose too.
Duncan_E e2
8 201 3 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2014 10:23PM
Thought the duck one was outstanding. Absolutely perfect composition for an urban wildlife category.
lobsterboy e2
11 14.3k 13 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2014 10:32PM
Some really great work there. The urban wildlife shot is great but I think hes pushing it a bit with "I knew immediately this was a once in a lifetime opportunity". I often see ducks & geese on The Thames coming right up to people and happily being hand fed (usually with crisps), especially down there by Wapping High Street.
Rev2 e2
4 240 2 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2014 11:17PM
I agree with the otter shot, a one in a million. The sharks are good too. I'm open minded about the winning shot, the photographer obviously has an eye for a photo even if he didn't know what it was he was shooting!

Did anyone else see BBC Breakfast this morning? I'd sum it up as embarrassing and cringeworthy with Bill Turnbull thinking the Dipper was a Wren & the winning photographer thinking the goose was a Canada.
JohnParminter
7 1.3k 14 England
1 Sep 2014 11:52PM
I think they are a great set of winning images for BWPA this year.
NaturesHaven e2
3 261 5 England
2 Sep 2014 8:36AM
I would of been chuffed to bits to capture any of these images, all seem so natural and real unlike set up shots that are all to frequent........I'm all for natural and real...........an interesting and enjoyable set of images IMO..........

Congratulations to all the photographers.........GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.