Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Far better on EPZ

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    tomcat
    tomcat e2 Member 95916 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2014 - 9:14 PM

I have seen far better images on EPZ, than some of the ones on here

The 2014 British Wildlife Photography Awards

The Otter shot is excellent, but a tad distressing

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    1 Sep 2014 - 9:14 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

keithh
    keithh e2 Member 1023026 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2014 - 9:37 PM

I thought they were a cracking set of images. The nesting Gannets and the Autumn trees are superb.

arhb
    arhb e2 Member 72269 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom68 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2014 - 9:38 PM

Some of those, I think are very good indeed because of the less orthodox perspectives.

Chris_L
    Chris_L e2 Member 845 forum postsChris_L vcard United Kingdom
    1 Sep 2014 - 9:42 PM

I think they are very good, the fox one is something you'd maybe see multiples of on here but the one in the link was taken by a child.

sitan1
    sitan1  6489 forum posts United Kingdom
    1 Sep 2014 - 10:00 PM

Just had a little look and think the images are excellent IMO

justin c
    justin c  104526 forum posts England36 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2014 - 10:22 PM

There's some very good shots there. I particularly like Autumn Jewels by Pete Cairns. Love the bleakness and the impact of the Greylag Goose too.

Last Modified By justin c at 1 Sep 2014 - 10:24 PM
    Duncan_E
    Duncan_E  7201 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2014 - 10:23 PM

Thought the duck one was outstanding. Absolutely perfect composition for an urban wildlife category.

lobsterboy
    lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014137 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2014 - 10:32 PM

Some really great work there. The urban wildlife shot is great but I think hes pushing it a bit with "I knew immediately this was a once in a lifetime opportunity". I often see ducks & geese on The Thames coming right up to people and happily being hand fed (usually with crisps), especially down there by Wapping High Street.

Rev2
    Rev2  4218 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2014 - 11:17 PM

I agree with the otter shot, a one in a million. The sharks are good too. I'm open minded about the winning shot, the photographer obviously has an eye for a photo even if he didn't know what it was he was shooting!

Did anyone else see BBC Breakfast this morning? I'd sum it up as embarrassing and cringeworthy with Bill Turnbull thinking the Dipper was a Wren & the winning photographer thinking the goose was a Canada.

JohnParminter
    1 Sep 2014 - 11:52 PM

I think they are a great set of winning images for BWPA this year.

NaturesHaven
    NaturesHaven e2 Member 2253 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Sep 2014 - 8:36 AM

I would of been chuffed to bits to capture any of these images, all seem so natural and real unlike set up shots that are all to frequent........I'm all for natural and real...........an interesting and enjoyable set of images IMO..........

Congratulations to all the photographers.........GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.