Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Favourite Devon Photo Location

LensYews e2
6 1.3k 1 United Kingdom
20 Aug 2010 12:10AM
Where is your favourite place in Devon to take photos?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mattw e2
11 5.2k 10 United Kingdom
20 Aug 2010 5:10AM
Sheeps Tor is a favourite of mine. the climb is a bit of a ******, but the view over the reservoir and surrounding peaks is superb.
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
20 Aug 2010 6:01AM
We have two coastlines to choose from! The south provides some gorgeous red sandstone and the north has some wonderful craggy, tall cliffs. We also have two moors and hundreds of picturesque villages. I really can't say which one place is better than another!
mattw e2
11 5.2k 10 United Kingdom
20 Aug 2010 7:57AM
I'm sure you can list more than one place Karen.
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
20 Aug 2010 8:16AM
The views from Lynton/Lynmouth, the red cliffs of Dawlish, Brixham, the views from the top of our farm!Wink, I prefer Dartmoor to Exmoor. The thing is, I prefer the closer (macro) views! Smile
LensYews e2
6 1.3k 1 United Kingdom
20 Aug 2010 12:18PM
I personally prefer Exmoor to Dartmoor, something to do with the Stags I suspect, and the rocky coasts around Ilfracombe and Woollacombe, with the crags rising from the beaches. But my current favourite is the Stover Nature reserve.
Rob_Taylor e2
10 659 5 Wales
20 Aug 2010 6:47PM
Hope Cove in South Devon ....fell in love with it (had great sunsets at the time which helped) and will return one day.
Lee near Woolacombe in North Devon ....another place I desperately want to return to.

Rob
(wish I knew how to add some photos for examples!)
LensYews e2
6 1.3k 1 United Kingdom
20 Aug 2010 7:02PM
Both great place Rob. You can load your photos either with the Six Icon across at the top of the comment screen, or at the top of the page under the Devon Location Group heading use the photos option to load them to the group.

Steve
Rob_Taylor e2
10 659 5 Wales
20 Aug 2010 11:14PM
Thanks Steve

Hope Cove:
evening-sun-hope-cove-600pxl.jpg

Lee bay:
lee-cliffs-600pxl.jpg

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.