Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
1. Aston Villa
2. Eastenders (half an hour of cockneys shouting)
3. Tomatoes (the Devil's work)
4. The London-centric attitude of 'those in charge of the country'
5. Five day weeks at work (gets in the way of what I really want to be doing)
I might have another five later...
[Insert grumpy-faced emoticon]
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
1. People who drive at 40mph on a 60mph road because there are bends in it, then speed up to 70 on the straight bits to stop you getting round
2. People who drive at 40mph on a 60mph road, then stay at 40 through a village with a 30mph speed limit
3. People who hog the middle lane on the M4
4. People who stop at roundabouts for a good look round when you can see there's nothing coming for miles
6. When you leave a safe distance to the car ahead and some ****** pulls out into it
7. Idiots who drive in the pouring rain without lights on
8. People who drive with fog lights on when it's not foggy
9. People who park in disabled or parent/child spaces when they are not disabled / don't have kids
10. Drivers who don't acknowledge you when you let them in
11. Drivers who try and force themselves into the road regardless
12. The ****** in the Royal Mail van who pulled out in front of me yesterday without even slowing down, then slowed to a crawl in front of me
13. (need I go on?)
(sorry, was that more than 5?)
Quote: Tomatoes (the Devil's work)
See his disciples HERE
1. Everyone on BigBri's list.
2. People who say "I'm not changing anything; that's how I saw it", and then insist on others "correcting" their exposures. It's all subjective.
Actually I'll broaden that: anyone who says "all comments and critique welcome", when clearly they aren't.
3. Narrow-minded bigotry.
4. Happy hardcore "music".
5. Hearing people complain that they can't find good staff, when you're struggling to change jobs.
All of what Big Bri said, especially 6, 8 & 10, but not 12 until he pulls out in front of me.
Toonman, that was not nice. I might just have to shout for Man.Utd at the weekend now
Quote: Toonman, that was not nice. I might just have to shout for Man.Utd at the weekend now
Hah along with all of their other supporters (cockney sales Rep's)
1, Zoflora concentrated disinfectant
4, Davina McCall
Yes Zebraboy, forgot about Davina Mcall.
TV themed Five Hates:
1. The ad with that incredibly annoying women who goes on about "bowel stuff", good advertising as I can't remember the product's name!
2. Any "reality" TV of any form whatsoever or any that include any of the following in their title: Celebrity, Star, Auction, House, Action, Strictly, Factor, Talent or which has any of the following in it: Bruce Forsyth, Davina McCall, Graham Norton, John Barrowman (except Torchwood), Simon Cowell... you get the picture!
3. Unreality TV in the form of all soap operas. Why do people want to watch people pretending to have bloody awful lives, aren't their own bad enough?
4. The "Go Compare" ads
5. Any "The Top 10/20/50 XXXX of all time" compilations. A bit like innumerable lists on forums of the Favourite Five... oh dear
Well I've been thinking all afternoon and the only others I can come up with are:
2. People who are late.
3. People with the inability to say sorry or put their hand up to wrong doing
....so that's two more.....to be honest I'm struggling.
Big Bri....LOL...you need a chill pill.
1. The Doctor
2. The Doctor's assistant
3. The TARDIS
5. Anything not a Dalek
4. People who don't read books. Don't you just hate it when they say...I've never read a book in my life...or I read magazines.....or I just watch the news
...one more to go.
AAhhh hhhaaa...I've got a full house.
Do you still want therapy Pete ?
Quote: Do you still want therapy Pete ?
You've just given me a few more of my pet hates. I have more than big bri too, but managed to limit myself to the correct amount. Add "people who cannot stick to a brief"
Yes please - I'll be on the couch
1 people who say they are "skint" when they clearly aren't (or they have forgotten the meaning of the word!)
2 people who don't say please/thankyou/have no manners generally
4 shopping for clothes + the dreadfully unflattering lighting in changing rooms! :-(
5 my hair
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st August 2014 - 31st August 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View August's Photo Month Calendar