Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Favourite Five Hates.

Big Bri 13 15.7k United Kingdom
11 Aug 2010 8:58PM
LOL @ jools

Of course I was being ridiculously OTT. There are (very) bad motorists (as my previous posts point out) as well as bad cyclists. I don't really hate all cyclists. Or tractors.

Wink

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Billyray 7 70 3 United Kingdom
11 Aug 2010 9:00PM
1. Tattoos and body piercing.
2. People spitting in the street.
3. Aggressive drunks.
4. All Tv soaps.
5. Grumpy old men. (big Bri) ??????
Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
11 Aug 2010 9:18PM
1. Baked Beans (and associated odours)
2. People who think all motorcyclists are dangerous nutters (when in reality some of us aren't)
3. Glasgow Rangers
4. Being on the ferry BACK from France
5. Glasgow Rangers Reserves
Gaucho e2
12 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
11 Aug 2010 9:29PM
1 My brother in law
2 My wife's brother in law
3 My wife's sister's husband
4 My sister in law's husband
5 That bloke what I don't much like....
joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
11 Aug 2010 10:08PM
Ermmmm.... your brother-in-law is your wife's brother. Your wife's b-i-l is your brother (assuming you have one). Your wife's sister's husband is your s-i-l's husband so.... of those three... who don't you like? Or is it all three of 'em?

Just trying to get this straight....
MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
11 Aug 2010 10:47PM
Michael Parkinson...who must have more money than god, flogging insurance that nobody particularily wants.
Evertime I open a newspaper, there he is...why's he doing it ? is he that greedy for a bit more loot ?
I'm not criticising the company although I have little time for Sun Life..it's their business but can't MP find something better to devote his talents to ?
MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
11 Aug 2010 10:51PM

Quote:6. Motorists who overtake cyclists only to turn left moments later
7. Motorists who overtake cyclists leaving about 3mm of clearance
8. Motorists who don't see cyclists because they aren't looking
9. Motorists who hit cyclists rather than stop yakking on their mobile phones for 5"
10. Motorists who hate cyclists

Oh, hello Bri. Didn't see you there....

Nice one Jools....love it Smile Smile Smile Smile
sitan1 6 561 United Kingdom
11 Aug 2010 10:53PM
1 Motorists who don't indicate
2 New young dads who push their prams with one hand at the side
3 Lottery winners who say it won't change them and don't buy anything then stay in the same crappy job that they don't need anymore but someone else needs
4 Benefit cheats
5 Supermarkets putting in self service tills to cut jobs even though they earn billions
sitan1 6 561 United Kingdom
11 Aug 2010 10:57PM
6 grrrrrrrrrrr maths genius Carol Vorderman who earnt millions on the back of channel fours Countdown then advertised extortionate rate credit cards to get the ordinary person in debt whilst her purse got bigger.
joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
12 Aug 2010 5:19AM
11. Massively over-engineered 'all-terrain' pushchairs
12. Parents who push same whilst rollerblading (not such a problem in the UK where rollerblading isn't as big as it is here, admittedly)
13. People who wear football shirts as leisure clothing
14. Women in supermarkets who block the aisles with their trollies whilst having a natter
15. Parents who have discovered that a pushchair can make a useful tool to encourage people who are quite legitimately standing where they want to stand to move on.
meercat 5 278 United Kingdom
12 Aug 2010 6:37AM
1) Rude people
2) People with a total lack of manners, how F**king hard is it to say thank you when someone moves out of your way!!!!!!!! (sorry for the bad language, but this one I really hate, even so far as to nearly coming to blows with people over it!)
3) People who won't take no for an answer, and insist on asking why not?
4) People, who, I know are being kind, Stop to let you cross the road when you are trying to teach kids to stop and wait for the traffic to pass.
5) People who say Literally, but Literally don't know what the word means.

I did contemplate writing Manchester United 5 times but thought I hate other things more.
Gaucho e2
12 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
12 Aug 2010 7:04AM
@ joolsb. You're absolutely right, all of them Smile
User_Removed 8 2.1k 7 England
12 Aug 2010 7:31AM
1. Wink
2. Tongue
3. Smile
4. Sad
5. Grin
Big Bri 13 15.7k United Kingdom
12 Aug 2010 8:28AM

Quote:11. Massively over-engineered 'all-terrain' pushchairs
12. Parents who push same whilst rollerblading (not such a problem in the UK where rollerblading isn't as big as it is here, admittedly)
13. People who wear football shirts as leisure clothing
14. Women in supermarkets who block the aisles with their trollies whilst having a natter
15. Parents who have discovered that a pushchair can make a useful tool to encourage people who are quite legitimately standing where they want to stand to move on.

Agree (although never actually seen 12) Smile
davereet e2
10 219 United Kingdom
12 Aug 2010 9:19AM
I only have one pet hate that is when I pay hard earned cash on DVD the first thing I see on the screen is a loud piece telling me I am a thief!!! :-((

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.