Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Favourite Five Hates.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Big Bri
Big Bri  1315590 forum posts United Kingdom
12 Aug 2010 - 2:17 PM

People who try and use supermarket vouchers for products they know damn well they haven't bought.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Aug 2010 - 2:17 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
12 Aug 2010 - 2:50 PM

Quote: People who queue at supermarket checkouts

Which reminds me:

18. People who get to the checkout and, even thugh they know they'll have to have a form of payment ready to be proffered, still spend ages hunting through their bags and/or pockets.

19. People who insist on handing over the correct change and who meticulously count out every damn penny

20. People who decide that now would be a great time to use up the substantial mountain of change that's steadily been accumulating in their pockets/purses

21. Any combination of the above!

Last Modified By joolsb at 12 Aug 2010 - 2:57 PM
discreetphoton
discreetphoton Site Moderator 93453 forum postsdiscreetphoton vcard United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
12 Aug 2010 - 2:52 PM

Quote: Don't ever go out on the pull in Rotherham... Wink

LOL! I got the only one that doesn't drink smoke, drink pints or swear (much) then?

Last Modified By discreetphoton at 12 Aug 2010 - 2:53 PM
Toonman
Toonman  71420 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
12 Aug 2010 - 2:59 PM

Quote: LOL! I got the only one that doesn't drink smoke, drink pints or swear (much) then?

She can't be from Rotherham then. Tongue

discreetphoton
discreetphoton Site Moderator 93453 forum postsdiscreetphoton vcard United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
12 Aug 2010 - 3:15 PM

Born and raised. Always was a bit odd though, don't know if that's a by-product or an explanation Wink

f8
f8  119169 forum posts England22 Constructive Critique Points
12 Aug 2010 - 11:47 PM

6: Women of generous proportions who block doorways while talking.
7: People who let doors close in your face because they don't look behind first.
8: Till rolls that run out at the checkout when you get served.
9: Radio ads that gabble on at high speed and end with "conditions apply"
10: Banks flourishing again whilst the investors are being paid peanuts interest.

Snapper
Snapper  93753 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
13 Aug 2010 - 12:02 AM

Quote:
3 Women who smoke, swear & drink pints.

As Meatloaf famously sang, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Do you agree or will I send her round to "have a word"? Tongue

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315396 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
13 Aug 2010 - 12:21 AM

Quote: Don't ever go out on the pull in Rotherham... Wink

Once for me was enough Smile

1. T.E.D
2. Shopping with the wife Sad
3. Greed
4. Religion
5. Politics

My last three options could be completely different tomorrow Smile

Andrew_Hurley
14 Aug 2010 - 3:16 PM

I could write 100 easily (I'm Victor Medrew on the quiet):

1. Pavement Cyclists, I walk to work and yet cyclists insist on riding on the pavements because it's safer than the road, thus putting pedestrians at risk. If the roads are so dangerous, why are they riding a bike in the first place, get the bus or walk or learn to drive, just don't ride on the pavement, it's for walkers not cyclists!

2. Office Bullies. I was bullied by a horrible woman for many years; my problem was I had too much respect for her as she was my manager and I didn't stand up to her, the psycho bitch from hell has retired now. May she die a slow and extremely painful death! No name required, she knows who she is. She has irritable bowel syndrome ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

3. Completley mindless demolition of attractive buildings (that really should be listed). I live in Wallasey and have seen a 78 year old Art Deco cinema demolished (the only cinema in Wallasey); Liscard Hall was set on fire and demolished (rather than be saved), it was built in 1838!!! Poulton Primary School, built around 1914 is due to be demolished, Hotel Victoria, New Brighton a very attractive Victorian bar/restaurant/hotel was demolished and flats built in its place... the sad list goes on and on...Does heritage mean anything at all to Wirral bloody Council!

4. People who let you down You take plenty of time to make arrangements and they don't turn up, text you with a poor excuse, forget they have another appointment/prior engagaement and totally knacker your weekend and all you get from them is sorry mate! aaaarrrrgggghhh!

5. Injustice in modern society; People who get away with wrecking somone elses life with a fine, caution, short prison sentence instead of being locked up for 20 years! and of course the people who completely get away with murder (and other crimes).

Phew I feel better for getting that lot off my chest!

Andrew.

spaceman
spaceman  105166 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
14 Aug 2010 - 5:28 PM

1. Chick-lit vampires

2. Dust

3. Losing my temper*

4. People who say "religion is the cause of most wars" when it clearly isn't.

6. The number 5

*I think it would be good if more people were to include one of their own failings in their list.

ketch
ketch e2 Member 6770 forum postsketch vcard Turks and Caicos Islands50 Constructive Critique Points
14 Aug 2010 - 8:13 PM

Dust? Been reading too much Philip Pullman or maybe you are Howard Huges?

steve_kershaw
14 Aug 2010 - 9:42 PM

1, Favourite Five 'Favourite Five' threads
2, Favourite Five Stands at FOCUS thread
3, Favourite Five members of the Famous Five thread
4, Favourite Five "classical" pieces thread
5 olives

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014816 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
14 Aug 2010 - 9:57 PM

jesus - if those are your biggest hates, you must be the happiest man in the world Steve Wink

Either that, or seriously lacking a sense of perspective Tongue

steve_kershaw
14 Aug 2010 - 10:17 PM

Quote: you must be the happiest man in the world Steve

I live in a house with 4 women, 3 of them enjoying pmt, sorry did I say 4? its 5 I have the mother in law over, even the dog it a bitchWink
just got rid of the sister in law then it was 6,
I was forced to take a more humorous approach to your thread, as letting my true hates bubble to the surface in this thread would be very uglyTongue

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
14 Aug 2010 - 10:32 PM

1) Littering - even if it's cos a littter bin is full, no excuse, take the b**y stuff with you, selfish ignorant b****d

2) Drivers who cut corners on their right turns, cutting across your path at 45 degrees , as if they're driving a juggerrnaut

3) People who double-park cos they're just running into a shop - like their life is more important than anyone else's. If they do it to me, I sit in my car and blow the horn constantly till they eventually scurry out with a sometimes embarrassed but usually angry look..

(I have a theory that the above three are probably actually the same people - just selfish and ignorant and inconsiderate)

4) Using children in political demonstrations...save our community from the pylons etc. - the kids seemingly always have to be there to show they care about their own future, except they're too young to have an informed opinion on it, and are merely being mainpulated by their parents - child abuse IMO

5) Homeopathy - taking money off gullible prople by selling them diluted water that supposedly remembers what it used to be. (I suppose there'll never be a homeopathic cure for Alzheimers, as the water molecules won't remember what they were Wink Tongue

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.