Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Favourite music to compute by

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Origami_Owl
1 Jul 2004 - 9:26 AM

I can echo the Ulrich recommendation.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 Jul 2004 - 9:26 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

warb
warb  10839 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 9:27 AM

ah Mr Groom, always a man of taste.

why doesnt everybody own Ulrich by now? they should! hands in the hair chillout :o)

mikeyc71
mikeyc71  111243 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 9:32 AM

When I am sat at my PC at home I usually listen to the melodic Voyager or the more hi-tech Songs Of Distant Earth by Mike Oldfield. Does anyone here like these albums?

warb
warb  10839 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 9:33 AM

on a similar vibe, Bent, both albums 'Programmed to love' and 'The everlasting blink' are just lovely in the background.

edit: ^ that was 'air' not 'hair'

Origami_Owl
1 Jul 2004 - 9:55 AM

I like Hands in the Hair chillout.

that's got potential, Warbrymixes (second time I've used that, second time I've enjoyed it).

Paul (with Elvis Costello on the work music server at the moment) (it sings 'Radio, is the sound salvation)

mark a.
mark a.  10920 forum posts United Kingdom
1 Jul 2004 - 9:56 AM

Like Edward, I don't listen to music while I work. But it keeps me sane on the tube journeys to and from work. A quick glance in my bad tells me that this morning I picked up Zero 7, Leftfield and Bill Withers. A bit of a mix, then!

The only Icelandic music I like at the moment is Bjork. I also have the Sigur Ros () album, but I'm afraid I thought it was pants! I'll have a look at the other recommendations, though.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139430 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2004 - 10:01 AM

Nothing beats a bit of baroque!

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012603 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2004 - 10:03 AM

So do you play music because of your mood or to evoke one?

Origami_Owl
1 Jul 2004 - 10:06 AM

When I get home after a TERRIBLE day - I put on an album by a band called The Replacements (anybody?) called 'Sorry Ma Forgot to take out the trash' it's really punky and angry - and within 10 minutes it chills me the heck out.

odd that isn't it.

P

Origami_Owl
1 Jul 2004 - 10:07 AM

Baroque - classical or classical influenced? - The Left Banke from the 60s, one of my favs, are considered baroque pop.

Big Bri
Big Bri  1315583 forum posts England
1 Jul 2004 - 10:29 AM

Today, I have been mostly listening to...

Righteousness and Humidity (Martin Simpson)
Silver Side Up (Nickelback)
Alien Love Secrets (Steve Vai)
Underneath the Stars (Kate Rusby)

sludden
sludden  1046 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 10:41 AM

Ah Brian, there is another fan of the wonderful Kate Rusby out there, might just take this thing off shuffle and play some Kate instead!

Origami_Owl
1 Jul 2004 - 10:43 AM

Who is this Kate Rusby lady?

sludden
sludden  1046 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 10:45 AM

Paul, Kate Rusby is a (whisper it!) folk singer from Barnsley. She has a wonderful, sparkling voice and has recorded quite a few albums, been around a while now and is great in concert! (Her between song chatter is worth the price alone!)

BOB S
BOB S  122622 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 10:49 AM

Today, I have mostly been listening to....

Surfing with the Alien, Joe Satriani - sparked of by him doing the title track at a gig on Tuesday.
Under cold blue stars, Josh Rouse.
Strays, Janes Addiction.

BOB

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.