Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Favourite music to compute by

Origami_Owl 11 786
1 Jul 2004 11:37AM
erm, just read your comment again - probably bad connotations with the film then.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

kelart 10 570
1 Jul 2004 11:55AM
i usually listen to old reggae rockers when i compute (or dark drum&base when i commute, though).
recently in my iTunes i've got lots of old alternative from 80's, because i was downloading some tracks - alien sex fiend, bad brains, x-mal deutschland, sisters of mercy, huge amount of old punk tunes and some pink floyd. actually i listen to this only when i'm sitting in front of my computer, as normally it's more ragga and brit pop.
kit-monster Plus
11 3.7k 2 Singapore
1 Jul 2004 3:17PM
So what's with Pink Floyd and photographers? Every time a music related thread appears, up they pop. Don't get me wrong, I think they are one of the great bands of all time. Just wondered if there's a link or is it simply that they are one of the greatest bands of all time.

Pete - can't say I've watched it. If it's bad for your health, I might give it a miss.
haggistom 10 27
1 Jul 2004 3:40PM
I have been listening to Enya now for three weeks solid at work. In my own office which is just as well i suppose.

My Camera Never Lies, Bucks Fizz 1982
BOB S 12 2.6k
1 Jul 2004 3:48PM
In my younger days I did some stage props for the Floyd, and I was a photographer then as well.

BOB
UserRemoved 10 6.2k 1
1 Jul 2004 3:51PM
Afro Celt Sound System
Fiamma Fumana (Italian version of above, but fresher)
Evanescence
Scissor Sisters
Emma Shapplin (rocked up Opera)
Pete Plus
13 18.7k 96 England
1 Jul 2004 3:59PM
yes Paul I have the DVD and still enjoy the film
1 Jul 2004 4:02PM
Anything that is LOUD AND HEAVY!!!!

I'm currently listening to "All Guns Blazing" by Judas Priest (From the 'Painkiller' album)

Glorious stuff!!
rugbylass 11 403
1 Jul 2004 4:11PM
> Scissor Sisters

There's a shot of them in my portfolio Smile
mr ess 11 43
1 Jul 2004 4:37PM
argggggggggg judas priest my fave too see my pics ...........n my priest tattoo
UserRemoved 10 6.2k 1
1 Jul 2004 4:55PM
> Scissor Sisters

>There's a shot of them in my portfolio Smile

And a nice pic too - and congrats for getting them on the website

Amused by the comment of one critic "shame about their music"! They're OK, not great - but hey, few are! And at least they're amusing/entertaining!
jonty500 10 126
1 Jul 2004 6:58PM
2 MANY DJ'S and QUANTIC, quantic are the best to relax to and 2 many djs is the best mixing in the world bar none, 9 to 5 eple is the most amazing mix ever!!!!!!!!!!!1111
rugbylass 11 403
1 Jul 2004 7:03PM
> And at least they're amusing/entertaining!

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to expect when I went to the gig but they were great! There was a real party atmosphere and they certainly know how to put on a show! And I got some really nice comments about the photos from their management/web people which was lovely.
UserRemoved 10 6.2k 1
1 Jul 2004 7:32PM
They sound like a bunch who, as far as its possible within the music biz, don't take themselves too seriously! And with the track, sorry Helen, Tits On The Radio - the lyrics and the way they play it (I'm listening to it as I type!)
1 Jul 2004 7:37PM
All I get to listen to at work is the cooling fans of the computers and the occasional sob from one of my colleagues when they finish a call from a particularly clueless user.

In the car going up to Manchester today I was listening to Slayer and Dimmu Borgir with a bit of Radio 2 for light relief.

(3.5 hrs up there and 3.5 hrs back for a 10 minute job!!)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.