Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Favourite music to compute by

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Origami_Owl
1 Jul 2004 - 11:37 AM

erm, just read your comment again - probably bad connotations with the film then.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 Jul 2004 - 11:37 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

kelart
kelart  10570 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 11:55 AM

i usually listen to old reggae rockers when i compute (or dark drum&base when i commute, though).
recently in my iTunes i've got lots of old alternative from 80's, because i was downloading some tracks - alien sex fiend, bad brains, x-mal deutschland, sisters of mercy, huge amount of old punk tunes and some pink floyd. actually i listen to this only when i'm sitting in front of my computer, as normally it's more ragga and brit pop.

kit-monster
kit-monster e2 Member 113685 forum postskit-monster vcard Singapore2 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2004 - 3:17 PM

So what's with Pink Floyd and photographers? Every time a music related thread appears, up they pop. Don't get me wrong, I think they are one of the great bands of all time. Just wondered if there's a link or is it simply that they are one of the greatest bands of all time.

Pete - can't say I've watched it. If it's bad for your health, I might give it a miss.

haggistom
haggistom  1027 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 3:40 PM

I have been listening to Enya now for three weeks solid at work. In my own office which is just as well i suppose.

My Camera Never Lies, Bucks Fizz 1982

BOB S
BOB S  122622 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 3:48 PM

In my younger days I did some stage props for the Floyd, and I was a photographer then as well.

BOB

UserRemoved
1 Jul 2004 - 3:51 PM

Afro Celt Sound System
Fiamma Fumana (Italian version of above, but fresher)
Evanescence
Scissor Sisters
Emma Shapplin (rocked up Opera)

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2004 - 3:59 PM

yes Paul I have the DVD and still enjoy the film

contemporary dave

Anything that is LOUD AND HEAVY!!!!

I'm currently listening to "All Guns Blazing" by Judas Priest (From the 'Painkiller' album)

Glorious stuff!!

rugbylass
rugbylass  11403 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 4:11 PM

> Scissor Sisters

There's a shot of them in my portfolio Smile

mr ess
mr ess  1043 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 4:37 PM

argggggggggg judas priest my fave too see my pics ...........n my priest tattoo

UserRemoved
1 Jul 2004 - 4:55 PM

> Scissor Sisters

>There's a shot of them in my portfolio Smile

And a nice pic too - and congrats for getting them on the website

Amused by the comment of one critic "shame about their music"! They're OK, not great - but hey, few are! And at least they're amusing/entertaining!

jonty500
jonty500  10126 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 6:58 PM

2 MANY DJ'S and QUANTIC, quantic are the best to relax to and 2 many djs is the best mixing in the world bar none, 9 to 5 eple is the most amazing mix ever!!!!!!!!!!!1111

rugbylass
rugbylass  11403 forum posts
1 Jul 2004 - 7:03 PM

> And at least they're amusing/entertaining!

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to expect when I went to the gig but they were great! There was a real party atmosphere and they certainly know how to put on a show! And I got some really nice comments about the photos from their management/web people which was lovely.

UserRemoved
1 Jul 2004 - 7:32 PM

They sound like a bunch who, as far as its possible within the music biz, don't take themselves too seriously! And with the track, sorry Helen, Tits On The Radio - the lyrics and the way they play it (I'm listening to it as I type!)

FrankThomas
FrankThomas e2 Member 112762 forum postsFrankThomas vcard United Kingdom
1 Jul 2004 - 7:37 PM

All I get to listen to at work is the cooling fans of the computers and the occasional sob from one of my colleagues when they finish a call from a particularly clueless user.

In the car going up to Manchester today I was listening to Slayer and Dimmu Borgir with a bit of Radio 2 for light relief.

(3.5 hrs up there and 3.5 hrs back for a 10 minute job!!)

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.