Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Favourite music to compute by

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

deathraceking
2 Jul 2004 - 9:46 PM

Too true Pete...fave track is 14:31 - a masterpiece in its own right.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Jul 2004 - 9:46 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

kelart
kelart  10570 forum posts
2 Jul 2004 - 9:50 PM

i've got the Exploited in purplish vinyl!

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318433 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
2 Jul 2004 - 9:54 PM

I can't remember what it's called but the track with the ticking clock is the one for me.

deathraceking
2 Jul 2004 - 10:03 PM

Thats the one Pete.
Kris - Used to have a live Exploited album in red vinyl - "on stage" possibly.

rugbylass
rugbylass  11403 forum posts
2 Jul 2004 - 10:33 PM

> Big fan of Ben Folds too - his solo album is superb.

Superb taste there Paul Smile Saw him at Shepherds Bush in 2002 with Neil Hannon- brilliant evening. Can't wait to see him when he tours this autumn.

Badger
Badger  114736 forum posts United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
2 Jul 2004 - 11:38 PM

My choice of listening tonight was a rare musical treat known as Warbgasm Vol 3.

It is an eclectic mix of rare beats and tidy rhythms, that builds the listener up to a crescendo that you feel can go no higher, yet it manages to take them one step further and then some more. As the beats fade away the feeling can only be described one way, you feel like you have been treated to a real Warbgasm...

Matt

Origami_Owl
2 Jul 2004 - 11:52 PM

Thanks Helen - hey if you like Divine C, then you'd enjoy Scott Walker too - ever listened?

I saw a great stand up comedian recently called Daniel Kitson (who appeared as spectacled DJ/bar man in Phoenix Nights) - he kept mentioning that Ben Folds Five were his favourite band.

Paul

Ian G W
Ian G W  11396 forum posts England3 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jul 2004 - 9:11 AM

I usually find something from the extensive back catalogue of The Fall hits the spot.

Ian.

Origami_Owl
3 Jul 2004 - 9:27 AM

Yes, the Fall are one of those bands which I think one day I'll get really into. Like the Soft Machine, Echo & the Bunnymen, The Ramones.....

warb
warb  10839 forum posts
3 Jul 2004 - 10:55 AM

you feel like you have been treated to a real Warbgasm...

blimey! i think thats the best review i have ever had, and i didnt even pay you. i will be getting another one, maybe even two done after my hols, i will send you a mail sir. thanks.

contemporary dave

Mr Ess - Very cool tattoos - The Metal God would be very impressed!

Go to Judaspriest.com forum. I've posted up a photo I found of a band called "Nudest Priest"

You've guessed it! They are a tribute Judas Priest band - who play in the nude!

lordposh
lordposh  1045 forum posts United Kingdom
3 Jul 2004 - 3:55 PM

Ok, now to stir the pot..... sorry bit of class(goes with the username)...LOL

Toccata & Fugue.... done by Vannessa Mae... she rocks it for me..!! when I need some inspiration..

Roger

n.groves
n.groves  10290 forum posts
3 Jul 2004 - 4:50 PM

Toccata done by sky or Jean Michele Jarr gets MY vote.

SuziBlue
SuziBlue  1116195 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jul 2004 - 4:58 PM

Depends whether it's words or pics I'm working on, or if I'm wanting a particular set of mind images or mood ..

so it could be Verdi's Requiem and the headphones on and the volume cranked high, Joni, Schubert's Wanderer, Muddy Waters for some good earthy rhythms, Sting, du Pre .. just depends, doesn't it.

Different story if I need to concentrate. I had to share an office with someone for a while who did a completely different job to me and who liked having pop music on the radio .. and it was always slightly off station .. %-@

deathraceking
3 Jul 2004 - 7:18 PM

I share an office with someone who has a radio. Where we are it can only tune in to one station (and god knows I've tried to get other stations).

Radio 1.

:-(

I never realised it had got that bad...I thought they had a clear out of the rubbish DJs not so long ago? OMG.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.