Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Favourite music to compute by

deathraceking 11 578
2 Jul 2004 9:46PM
Too true Pete...fave track is 14:31 - a masterpiece in its own right.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

kelart 10 570
2 Jul 2004 9:50PM
i've got the Exploited in purplish vinyl!
Pete Plus
13 18.7k 96 England
2 Jul 2004 9:54PM
I can't remember what it's called but the track with the ticking clock is the one for me.
deathraceking 11 578
2 Jul 2004 10:03PM
Thats the one Pete.
Kris - Used to have a live Exploited album in red vinyl - "on stage" possibly.
rugbylass 12 403
2 Jul 2004 10:33PM
> Big fan of Ben Folds too - his solo album is superb.

Superb taste there Paul Smile Saw him at Shepherds Bush in 2002 with Neil Hannon- brilliant evening. Can't wait to see him when he tours this autumn.
Badger 12 4.7k 20 United Kingdom
2 Jul 2004 11:38PM
My choice of listening tonight was a rare musical treat known as Warbgasm Vol 3.

It is an eclectic mix of rare beats and tidy rhythms, that builds the listener up to a crescendo that you feel can go no higher, yet it manages to take them one step further and then some more. As the beats fade away the feeling can only be described one way, you feel like you have been treated to a real Warbgasm...

Matt
Origami_Owl 11 786
2 Jul 2004 11:52PM
Thanks Helen - hey if you like Divine C, then you'd enjoy Scott Walker too - ever listened?

I saw a great stand up comedian recently called Daniel Kitson (who appeared as spectacled DJ/bar man in Phoenix Nights) - he kept mentioning that Ben Folds Five were his favourite band.

Paul
Ian G W 11 396 3 England
3 Jul 2004 9:11AM
I usually find something from the extensive back catalogue of The Fall hits the spot.

Ian.
Origami_Owl 11 786
3 Jul 2004 9:27AM
Yes, the Fall are one of those bands which I think one day I'll get really into. Like the Soft Machine, Echo & the Bunnymen, The Ramones.....
warb 11 839
3 Jul 2004 10:55AM
you feel like you have been treated to a real Warbgasm...

blimey! i think thats the best review i have ever had, and i didnt even pay you. i will be getting another one, maybe even two done after my hols, i will send you a mail sir. thanks.
3 Jul 2004 3:37PM
Mr Ess - Very cool tattoos - The Metal God would be very impressed!

Go to Judaspriest.com forum. I've posted up a photo I found of a band called "Nudest Priest"

You've guessed it! They are a tribute Judas Priest band - who play in the nude!
lordposh 11 45 United Kingdom
3 Jul 2004 3:55PM
Ok, now to stir the pot..... sorry bit of class(goes with the username)...LOL

Toccata & Fugue.... done by Vannessa Mae... she rocks it for me..!! when I need some inspiration..

Roger
n.groves 10 290
3 Jul 2004 4:50PM
Toccata done by sky or Jean Michele Jarr gets MY vote.
SuziBlue 12 16.2k 10 Scotland
3 Jul 2004 4:58PM
Depends whether it's words or pics I'm working on, or if I'm wanting a particular set of mind images or mood ..

so it could be Verdi's Requiem and the headphones on and the volume cranked high, Joni, Schubert's Wanderer, Muddy Waters for some good earthy rhythms, Sting, du Pre .. just depends, doesn't it.

Different story if I need to concentrate. I had to share an office with someone for a while who did a completely different job to me and who liked having pop music on the radio .. and it was always slightly off station .. %-@
deathraceking 11 578
3 Jul 2004 7:18PM
I share an office with someone who has a radio. Where we are it can only tune in to one station (and god knows I've tried to get other stations).

Radio 1.

:-(

I never realised it had got that bad...I thought they had a clear out of the rubbish DJs not so long ago? OMG.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.