Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

February Junior Competition

MrsS e2
8 4.5k 18 England
17 Feb 2010 5:31PM
OK JUNIORS!

Time to announce the February Competition.

It will take place on Saturday 27th February and will run all day as usual.

The theme will be "FACES"

The prizes this month are FABULOUS!!

First Prize is a copy of CrazyTalk Pro 6 , donated by Darren Athersmith (dathersmith)

There will also be 2 x 3 months e2 membership, courtesy of the Pitlochry Prizefund, Sandisk RescuePro software,donated by NevP and 4 Compact Flash cards with case, donated by hazelmouse

So! How to enter.

1. Register on the February Junior Meet Page as a meet attendee.
2.Start thinking about how to meet the theme - it doesn't have to be a portrait, if you can justify it in your description, that's great!
3. Upload your image on the 27th February, with the title "Faces"
4. Use the drop-down "meetings" box on the upload page to link to "February Junior Competition"
5. Sit back and wait to see if you've won!

Simples! Wink

Good Luck Everyone!
The Junior Gallery Team

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrsS e2
8 4.5k 18 England
17 Feb 2010 5:36PM
Link to registration/meetings page here

F x
17 Feb 2010 6:31PM
I am very excited about this Competition. Smile
I have one question : Can we still upload a photograph which is already uploaded ?

Nishad
LukeParkinson 5 30 3 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2010 6:31PM
Hey,

How you all doing?

Do we have to go to the meeting or just on the day post a picture?

Thanks
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
17 Feb 2010 7:28PM
Goodie - another competition swings into action! Smile

Nishad: Yes, you can upload an image already in your portfolio. Just upload it on the day with the title 'Faces'.

Hi Luke. If you go to the 'Meeting Room' (Fran has made a link above) and click on the 'Attend Meeting' box, then when you upload your image on 27th February (in your portfolio as usual) you will be offerred a box which you click to say your image is to go into the Junior Competition. This will cause your image to appear not only in your portfolio as usual, but in the Meeting Room (it makes it so much easier to judge all the entries) Smile

Any questions, don't be afraid to ask, no matter how 'silly' you think they may be (I'm certain if you're not sure there's another Junior in the same boat!) Smile
MrsS e2
8 4.5k 18 England
17 Feb 2010 7:32PM
WOW! 4 Atendees already! Grin

Just a reminder (great question Luke) you do NOT have t go anywhere to be part of the cmpetition. I have to put a postcode (which is the one for the EPZ offices) to be able to set up the meetings page, and that's just so we can see all the images in ne place Smile

God Luck everyone - please let as many Juniors know as you can Smile

Fran x
Martyna 4 8 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2010 7:52PM
I really can't wait ... i have to get my imagination going ... because it is going to be hard
MrsS e2
8 4.5k 18 England
17 Feb 2010 8:15PM
Just because the theme is FACES, it doesn't mean it has to be a portrait, could be faces of a dice, faces of a building, faces in the clouds, fire or wood - let your imagination go for it! Smile
MrsS e2
8 4.5k 18 England
18 Feb 2010 8:33AM
10 names down now!

You've still got over a week to think about it - AND it can be an image you've already got in your portfolio - or already on your hard-drive - you don't have to shoot it between now and the 27th (unless of course you want to!) Smile

F x
LukeParkinson 5 30 3 United Kingdom
18 Feb 2010 12:37PM

Quote:Goodie - another competition swings into action! Smile

Nishad: Yes, you can upload an image already in your portfolio. Just upload it on the day with the title 'Faces'.

Hi Luke. If you go to the 'Meeting Room' (Fran has made a link above) and click on the 'Attend Meeting' box, then when you upload your image on 27th February (in your portfolio as usual) you will be offerred a box which you click to say your image is to go into the Junior Competition. This will cause your image to appear not only in your portfolio as usual, but in the Meeting Room (it makes it so much easier to judge all the entries) Smile

Any questions, don't be afraid to ask, no matter how 'silly' you think they may be (I'm certain if you're not sure there's another Junior in the same boat!) Smile

Thank you Karen
19 Feb 2010 6:07PM
Can we upload photoshoped images ?? Smile

Nishad
MrsS e2
8 4.5k 18 England
19 Feb 2010 6:25PM
As long as they fit the theme, YES Smile

Fran x
jonah794 e2
5 1.7k 11 United Kingdom
19 Feb 2010 6:41PM
This is a hard one.... so many different ways in which the theme can be interpreted. I am going to be a while thinking about this one Grin Well at least that now my exams are out of the way I can think more clearly Smile

Jonah
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
20 Feb 2010 8:43AM
Only a week to go now!

Don't forget Juniors, you need to pop along to the 'Meeting Room' (LINK) and click on the 'Attend Meeting' box. This will add your name to our ever growing list (15 so far), so when you upload in your portfolio as usual next Saturday the image will also appear in this area. Smile
MrsS e2
8 4.5k 18 England
21 Feb 2010 5:23PM
Up to 17 names now - come on Juniors - this time next week, someone will be looking forward to playing with crazy talk.

Bet it's great fun! Fancy making all the Junior Gallery Team say nice things about your images! Wink

Fran x

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.