Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Finbarr Saunders and his double entendres

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

rletham
rletham  10890 forum posts United Kingdom
24 Feb 2005 - 5:32 AM

I've started this new thread because I didn't want to hijack the favourite/least favourite word thread.

We were talking about double entendres that makes us break out in a fit of schoolboy (or girl) giggles.

Here's one to start you off:

I once worked for a very large American company who decided to lay off about a hundred of us in the British branch. So they sent two of their top HR guys over to talk to us (basically sack us all).

These two Americans were expecting a lot of aggression and animosity from us but were surprised at our good humour when they introduced themselves. Everyone just broke into fits of giggles and laughter. Not the kind of behaviour you would expect from people about to be made redundant.

The first guy introduced himself; his name was Harry Glance. (Not too funny unless you say it out loud in an American accent.)

After the laughter had died down a bit he introduced his partner...

Ginger Kent

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
24 Feb 2005 - 5:32 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ardbeg77
ardbeg77  101214 forum posts Sao Tome and Principe6 Constructive Critique Points
24 Feb 2005 - 5:35 AM

Driving in North Carolina - and a lady in lovely Southern accent comes on the radio commercial:

"Me and my friend find double dipping inappropriate..."

Cue hilarity and stopping in a lay-by to recover. Still not sure what "double-dipping" is, but my mind was depraved enough to think it should be funny.

Steve

contemporary dave

I kid you not, when I was a lad, I worked in an electrical shop. I had a customer called (pardon my language!).........Mrs ****

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014013 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
24 Feb 2005 - 5:39 AM

Not quite on topic but Steves post reminded me of this: I once retuned the radio to hear the terribly serious presenter..
"the super chicken." and the program ended! to this day I have no idea how you could end a sentence/program like that.

leedsgh
leedsgh  10496 forum posts United Kingdom
24 Feb 2005 - 5:40 AM

My 83 year old auntie once told me and my bro that my Uncles best friend had an impressively large organ.

(I play the piano so she thought I'd be really impressed!)

Funniest bit is that when she announced about his organ size, she did the hand movement to exaggerate the fact!

Sofa me and my bro were sat on jiggled with laughter for 30 mins afterwards... she had no idea what we were laughing at!

Gav

rletham
24 Feb 2005 - 5:40 AM

There's a guy I've seen on film/tv credits (music I think) called Thomas ******

Chortle ;o)

ardbeg77
ardbeg77  101214 forum posts Sao Tome and Principe6 Constructive Critique Points
24 Feb 2005 - 5:42 AM

Two favourite authors form my area of research - Stephen A. **** and Welcome Bender. I kid you not.....

rletham
24 Feb 2005 - 5:42 AM

I was once told by a gentleman of the wonderful pearl necklace he was planning on giving his daughter for her birthday...

ardbeg77
24 Feb 2005 - 5:43 AM

My guess is that that's got you wondering what kind of research I'm doin'.....Smile

rletham
24 Feb 2005 - 5:45 AM

Quote: My guess is that thta's gpt you wondering what kind of research I'm doin'.....Smile

Fluid dynamics?

(titter!!)

leedsgh
leedsgh  10496 forum posts United Kingdom
24 Feb 2005 - 5:45 AM

Saw a piece of footage on horse racing once and the guy they were interviewing was called Willy Stroker.

Nice.

rletham
24 Feb 2005 - 5:47 AM

snarf!!!

Looks like I've at last found the right gutter to have meaningful intercourse with my peers ;o)

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014013 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
24 Feb 2005 - 5:48 AM

This may just be me but a girl at work said her boyfriend was taking her "up the OxO Tower". I started sniggering but when she said they were going for a few drinks to relax first I cracked up!

rletham
24 Feb 2005 - 5:50 AM

Now that really did make me LOL (about 96Db)

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
24 Feb 2005 - 5:51 AM

When I lived in America there was an advert guaranteed to have me gasping for breath. It was for a diet drink (I think) and started with ladies do you want to trim your fannies?

Ian

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.