Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Firefox History Brower

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64438 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Oct 2012 - 4:31 PM

Can anyone tell me how I can see my viewing history on Firefox? I don't mean Favourited pages, just general browsed pages.
    On IE you just right clicked on History and all the pages you'd viewed were listed in viewing order. I can't find anything like that on Firefox.
    Cheers.
    x

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    14 Oct 2012 - 4:31 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sparrowhawk
    sparrowhawk e2 Member 5267 forum postssparrowhawk vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Oct 2012 - 4:41 PM

on firefox look at the toobar at the top of the page and you'll see history just click on it and you can see all your history from there hope this helps

best wishes Steve
    ps you should have file /edit/veiw then History

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64438 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Oct 2012 - 5:19 PM

Thanks Steve, but I don't seem to have any of that. I've got an orange Firefox drop down menu top left but when I go to History it doesn't show my viewing list. Just Favourites. And I definitely can't find file/edit/view etc.
    Perhaps I've not got it set up properly.

SlowSong
    14 Oct 2012 - 5:29 PM

Ah, think I've located the problem. It was hidden in under a menu in Privacy! - Not totally obvious.
    I'll give that a go.
    Thanks
    Smile

sparrowhawk
    sparrowhawk e2 Member 5267 forum postssparrowhawk vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Oct 2012 - 7:09 PM

your welcome anytime

Jestertheclown
    15 Oct 2012 - 9:51 AM

Quote: I've got an orange Firefox drop down menu top left

That's because you've got the 'menu' toolbar hidden, or 'unticked' to be more exact. The 'history button's on there.

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84282 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Oct 2012 - 10:11 AM

Whilst we're on Firefox problems, I've got a problem with the 'Spellcheck'. I've downloaded the add-on and have a little green tick (bottom right) - but when I click on it nothing happens! I can also right click and get the option of 'check spellings' - nothing happens when I click that either.

Does anyone have any ideas where I've gone wrong? Grin

Last Modified By KarenFB at 15 Oct 2012 - 10:11 AM
    RogBrown
    RogBrown  73006 forum posts England10 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Oct 2012 - 11:27 AM

Quote: Does anyone have any ideas where I've gone wrong? Grin

Maybe you haven't made any spelling mistakes? Wink
    My problem with Firefox is that, since a few updates ago, it's not opening tabs from previous sessions although it's set to do so. It only opens my home page. Not that I'm particularly bothered but I just find it strange.

SlowSong
    15 Oct 2012 - 11:30 AM

Quote: That's because you've got the 'menu' toolbar hidden, or 'unticked' to be more exact. The 'history button's on there

Yes I know. As I said above, I've got an orange Firefox drop down menu top left but when I go to History it doesn't show my viewing list. Just Favourites. And I definitely can't find file/edit/view etc.
    Anyway, sorted now thanks.
    x

BEVZED
    BEVZED e2 Member 71140 forum postsBEVZED vcard United Kingdom
    15 Oct 2012 - 11:38 AM

my auto-updates messed it all up big time, every click or scroll resulted in 'not responding', then the whole laptop froze, over and over again. Scans didn't show any problems anywhere so I uninstalled the whole firefox cabooch and did a fresh install, so far so good 4 days on.

Jestertheclown
    15 Oct 2012 - 11:58 AM

I've found that several of the recent so-called updates to Firefox have caused problems of one kind or another.
    So much so that I abandoned it on favour of Chrome for a while, missing out a whole 'version.' I've just gone back to it, in its most recent incarnation and so far, it seems OK but I'm not holding my breath.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.