Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Firework Displays in Cambs/Norfolk

User_Removed 5 718 9 England
23 Sep 2009 9:26PM
I know it is early but preparation is never a bad thing, so does anyone know where best to go for firework displays in the area's mentioned above? Or anywhere really, but aforementioned area's would be appreciated.

Alison H

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cameracat 11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
23 Sep 2009 10:05PM
You have probably thought of this....Smile But I thought I'd mention it anyhow..Wink

E D P aka Eastern Daily Press, They quite often have the " Whats On " section, Full of all the amazing things that go on in Norfolk/Suffolk etc etc....Smile

That said the rest of the rag, Can be a tad boring....LOL...!

If you don't want to buy it regularly, Find some old fart who does, Then offer to recycle it for them, After they have read it....Smile

EDIT: If all else fails, Nows a good time to start biulding a " Bonfire " ....Wink
User_Removed 5 718 9 England
23 Sep 2009 10:09PM
Awww i love the EDP, the saturday edition is best, i generally end up reading out loud the walk that joy and her hub take every sunday, out loud because it guarantees my girl sleeps and gives me 5 minutes peace.

But i dont buy it every day and nobody epse i knows buys it but ill keep an eye out on their website, nice tip mr cat Smile
FatHandedChap 8 1.3k England
24 Sep 2009 7:51AM
The EDP is a great read compared to the Lowestoft Journal.
cameracat 11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
24 Sep 2009 10:34AM

Quote:compared to the Lowestoft Journal

To true, Same can be said for the " Diss Express " and our local 5 Live mag....ZZZzzzz,

If I hear of anything happening in South Norfolk area, I'll PM you the details....Wink

There are some pyromaniacs around here....Smile
wrinkles e2
6 351 United Kingdom
24 Sep 2009 9:33PM
E.D.P can't live without it, best read in the World.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.