Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Focus Latest news

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    andytvcams
    andytvcams  1110396 forum posts United Kingdom
    22 Feb 2007 - 11:53 AM

Good to see EPz on the focus 2007 website home page.

Quote: ePHOTOzine are delighted to announce their attendance at the Focus on Imaging Show 2007. The EPZ stand at LK3, will host free seminars throughout the show and the EPZ staff will be on hand to answer any questions about the site, the advantages of e2 membership and digital imaging and photography in general. Currently confirmed speakers for EPZ are David Hemmings AMPA on making the most of Canon's EX Browser software and taking charge of your digital exposures, Ron Thomas on natural history, Keith Henson discussing composition in the landscape, Peter Davey on stock photography, Cheryl Surry on getting your work published, Clive Austen on advertising and still photography, Mark Cleghorn on studio portrait lighting essentials, plus many more. The full schedule of speakers and seminars can be found here.

Magezine Publishing also produces the Pentax User Club magazine for members of the club. Subscriptions can be taken out or renewed to Pentax User and staff will be on hand to answer any Pentax related questions following the runaway success of the K10D and the subsequent merger of Pentax and Hoya. Back issues of Pentax User Club will also be on sale.

Want to make money from your photography? This is where Freelance Photography Made Easy (FPME) comes in. Editor Roger Payne will be on the stand on Monday 26 to answer your freelance and cash-creating photography questions.

As a special treat for e2, FPME and Pentax User Club attendees at the Show, we will be running a Canon iPF8000, 12-colour pigment ink A0 large format printer. Just bring a single digital image file on a USB stick or CD and we will print it out at A2, A1 or the colossal A0 size, completely free of charge.

Smile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Feb 2007 - 11:53 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

paulstefan
    22 Feb 2007 - 1:04 PM

So you're not on the Speaker list then, Andy?
    Wink

andytvcams
    andytvcams  1110396 forum posts United Kingdom
    22 Feb 2007 - 1:10 PM

Wasn't invited.
    Smile

IanA
    IanA  103048 forum posts England12 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Feb 2007 - 1:59 PM

Me neither! :-((

BigCol
    BigCol e2 Member 131835 forum postsBigCol vcard Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Feb 2007 - 2:01 PM

Quote: As a special treat for e2, FPME and Pentax User Club attendees at the Show

So this offer isn't quite what it started out as then? Going to be a bit of a lottery by the sounds of it.
    First come first served?

Hanners
    Hanners e2 Member 8875 forum postsHanners vcard Ireland10 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Feb 2007 - 8:55 PM

when is an offer ever quite what it started out to be????

David_c
    David_c  8244 forum posts United Kingdom
    22 Feb 2007 - 9:53 PM

The offer looks great to me , what do you mean its changed ?
    link

David

dougv
    dougv Site Moderator 108357 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Feb 2007 - 10:04 PM

OK then.
    Just to throw the cat amongst the pigeons.

If someone is a member of e2, FPME and Pentax User Club, do they get 3 free prints?

I think I already know the answer, but it may clear things up for everyone.

Doug ;o)

BigCol
    BigCol e2 Member 131835 forum postsBigCol vcard Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Feb 2007 - 8:09 AM

It started off as

Quote: So the latest addition is a superb offer for any e2 members attending Focus.

Then when I got my copy of FPME the offer was there too and then finally the Focus 2007 website announced
    Quote: As a special treat for e2, FPME and Pentax User Club attendees at the Show

Now it may well have been their intention from the off but......ah what the hell! Life's too short.

I'll just join the queue and wait I guess.

martyn_b
    martyn_b  81 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Feb 2007 - 7:08 PM

as a basic member that counts me out of a freebie then,anyway i am there on sunday so will say hello,i should have some ballerina pictures on display at the south notts college stand B36. feel free to comment,it will be interesting to compare the 60kb image in my gallery against the four foot high version at focus.lol. cheers martyn

samfurlong
    23 Feb 2007 - 8:13 PM

I have just checked my PM for the first time in ages. Seems that pete was up for having me bore you all on the subject of press photography but as I have been off work ill for the last three weeks (went back today) I haven't been checking emails / forums so his message has sat there for the last three weeks unanswered.
    Does anyone know if there is a way to get an email alert of a new private message on epz?? I have had a look and there doesn't seem to be an option to allow this that I can see.

Oh well.... saves anyone having to listen to me drone on..
    Will be there Tuesday, hopefully will meet a few epz'ers there.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Feb 2007 - 8:47 PM

We're considering a new alert system to make it easier to make contact. Hopefully we'll add this in the not to distant future.

park my ferret
    23 Feb 2007 - 10:20 PM

in case you hadn't noticed - that 'here' for the seminar speakers page in the first message isn't linked to anything

BigCol
    23 Feb 2007 - 11:49 PM

It probably is if you go to the 'Focus' page from which it is quoted.

Looking forward to your talk on Monday by the way.

samfurlong
    24 Feb 2007 - 11:22 AM

Quote:
    We're considering a new alert system to make it easier to make contact. Hopefully we'll add this in the not to distant future.

that would be very useful, cheers.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.