Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Focus on Imaging - meet up on Sunday 24th Feb 2008

MrsS 8 4.5k 18 England
13 Jan 2008 1:58PM
If I'm going at all, I expect Sunday will be the day for me too Smile

Fran x

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pepperst 7 2.3k 4 Wales
13 Jan 2008 6:29PM
If the school (sorry college) don't organise anything then this is the most likely day for moi.

Lee, are you going on the train or driving?
WelshKiwi 6 3.2k 2 Wales
13 Jan 2008 6:59PM
I actually am the one that organises the Bus that leaves from Caernarfon, stopping along the way.

If they are collecting in MOLD could you get there ????

Its 10.00

BUT saying that I did think this year I would take the car, if I do Your welcome to come with me.

I could collect you in Wrexham no prob.

The Bus goes the other way from Mold onto the Motorway and then down, but Im happy to go Shrewsbury way.

PM me if you want more info. Smile

Lee Smile

PS I drive fast !!!!
dougv e2
10 8.4k 3 England
13 Jan 2008 7:07PM

Quote:I actually am the one that organises the Bus that leaves from Caernarfon, stopping along the way.

Any chance you can come and pick me up Lee?

It's only a little bit out of your way, but if you drive fast we should be there for opening time.
Smile
WelshKiwi 6 3.2k 2 Wales
13 Jan 2008 7:11PM

Quote:It's only a little bit out of your way, but if you drive fast we should be there for opening time.

Im not sure if your taking the Michael or not so I will be naive and say If Im taking the car and you need a ride, yes you can be collected....

Lee Smile
dougv e2
10 8.4k 3 England
13 Jan 2008 7:13PM
Great!
Do you know where Batley is?
WelshKiwi 6 3.2k 2 Wales
13 Jan 2008 7:26PM
Batley is a compact town reached easily by road or rail. It is served by the main Leeds to Liverpool rail link and is only minutes from the M62 motorway. We have over 400 free car parking spaces throughout the town, and if you're thinking of getting about by taxi, that's easy too since Batley has more taxi's per resident than any other town in the UK.

I can be there at 8.30am

Now I know you were taking the Michael LOL Smile

Lee Smile
dougv e2
10 8.4k 3 England
13 Jan 2008 7:30PM
Yep!
That's the one.

I think I'm probably nearer to the NEC that you are!
Wink
Anthony 13 5.6k 17 Scotland
15 Jan 2008 12:54PM
I should be coming on the Sunday too, look forward to seeing you all again.

Staff question - will you be doing the large prints for members again? If so, put me down for one, lol.

Anthony
Pete e2
13 18.5k 96 England
15 Jan 2008 1:01PM

Quote:Staff question - will you be doing the large prints for members again?

Yes but we will be more thorough this year. The printer, as you know, was running non stop last year so this year it will only be e2 with some form of coupon - no coupon no print, and only one per person! unless we have a free slot that we can squeeze in extras.
Maddie 9 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
15 Jan 2008 1:25PM

Quote:Quote:Staff question - will you be doing the large prints for members again? Yes but we will be more thorough this year. The printer, as you know, was running non stop last year so this year it will only be e2 with some form of coupon - no coupon no print, and only one per person! unless we have a free slot that we can squeeze in extras.[/quote

Quote:Yes but we will be more thorough this year. The printer, as you know, was running non stop last year so this year it will only be e2 with some form of coupon - no coupon no print, and only one per person! unless we have a free slot that we can squeeze in extras.

I thought those rules applied last year!! Smile

answersonapostcard e2
10 12.6k 15 United Kingdom
15 Jan 2008 1:37PM
The printer company were very nice, they even made one lady cry. A disabled photographer who'd never seen her pictures in print I believe and she couldn't believe her eyes or her luck when she saw that print. Made the whole day did that.
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
15 Jan 2008 1:39PM
I might make an effort to go there on 24 Feb, and it will be my b'day as well..... Do I get 2 free prints because of that? :-p
Pete e2
13 18.5k 96 England
15 Jan 2008 1:50PM

Quote:I thought those rules applied last year!!
They did but the printer didn't know if those who hadn't brought their ID letter were genuine or not.

Quote:I might make an effort to go there on 24 Feb, and it will be my b'day as well

Hope so, it will be good to meet you Smile
BigCol e2
13 1.8k 1 Scotland
15 Jan 2008 2:03PM
Looks like Sunday might be the day to go. Especially if I get another free print. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.