Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Focus on Imaging - meet up on Sunday 24th Feb 2008

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

MrsS
MrsS  84527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jan 2008 - 1:58 PM

If I'm going at all, I expect Sunday will be the day for me too Smile

Fran x

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Jan 2008 - 1:58 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pepperst
pepperst  72328 forum posts Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jan 2008 - 6:29 PM

If the school (sorry college) don't organise anything then this is the most likely day for moi.

Lee, are you going on the train or driving?

WelshKiwi
WelshKiwi  63231 forum posts Wales2 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jan 2008 - 6:59 PM

I actually am the one that organises the Bus that leaves from Caernarfon, stopping along the way.

If they are collecting in MOLD could you get there ????

Its 10.00

BUT saying that I did think this year I would take the car, if I do Your welcome to come with me.

I could collect you in Wrexham no prob.

The Bus goes the other way from Mold onto the Motorway and then down, but Im happy to go Shrewsbury way.

PM me if you want more info. Smile

Lee Smile

PS I drive fast !!!!

Last Modified By WelshKiwi at 13 Jan 2008 - 7:01 PM
dougv
dougv Site Moderator 108376 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jan 2008 - 7:07 PM

Quote: I actually am the one that organises the Bus that leaves from Caernarfon, stopping along the way.

Any chance you can come and pick me up Lee?

It's only a little bit out of your way, but if you drive fast we should be there for opening time.
Smile

WelshKiwi
13 Jan 2008 - 7:11 PM

Quote: It's only a little bit out of your way, but if you drive fast we should be there for opening time.

Im not sure if your taking the Michael or not so I will be naive and say If Im taking the car and you need a ride, yes you can be collected....

Lee Smile

dougv
dougv Site Moderator 108376 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jan 2008 - 7:13 PM

Great!
Do you know where Batley is?

WelshKiwi
13 Jan 2008 - 7:26 PM

Batley is a compact town reached easily by road or rail. It is served by the main Leeds to Liverpool rail link and is only minutes from the M62 motorway. We have over 400 free car parking spaces throughout the town, and if you're thinking of getting about by taxi, that's easy too since Batley has more taxi's per resident than any other town in the UK.

I can be there at 8.30am

Now I know you were taking the Michael LOL Smile

Lee Smile

dougv
13 Jan 2008 - 7:30 PM

Yep!
That's the one.

I think I'm probably nearer to the NEC that you are!
Wink

Anthony
Anthony  125645 forum posts Scotland17 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jan 2008 - 12:54 PM

I should be coming on the Sunday too, look forward to seeing you all again.

Staff question - will you be doing the large prints for members again? If so, put me down for one, lol.

Anthony

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jan 2008 - 1:01 PM

Quote: Staff question - will you be doing the large prints for members again?

Yes but we will be more thorough this year. The printer, as you know, was running non stop last year so this year it will only be e2 with some form of coupon - no coupon no print, and only one per person! unless we have a free slot that we can squeeze in extras.

Maddie
Maddie  92714 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jan 2008 - 1:25 PM

Quote: Quote:Staff question - will you be doing the large prints for members again? Yes but we will be more thorough this year. The printer, as you know, was running non stop last year so this year it will only be e2 with some form of coupon - no coupon no print, and only one per person! unless we have a free slot that we can squeeze in extras.[/quote

[quote]Yes but we will be more thorough this year. The printer, as you know, was running non stop last year so this year it will only be e2 with some form of coupon - no coupon no print, and only one per person! unless we have a free slot that we can squeeze in extras.

I thought those rules applied last year!! Smile

Last Modified By Maddie at 15 Jan 2008 - 1:26 PM
answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012604 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jan 2008 - 1:37 PM

The printer company were very nice, they even made one lady cry. A disabled photographer who'd never seen her pictures in print I believe and she couldn't believe her eyes or her luck when she saw that print. Made the whole day did that.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jan 2008 - 1:39 PM

I might make an effort to go there on 24 Feb, and it will be my b'day as well..... Do I get 2 free prints because of that? :-p

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jan 2008 - 1:50 PM

Quote: I thought those rules applied last year!!

They did but the printer didn't know if those who hadn't brought their ID letter were genuine or not.

Quote: I might make an effort to go there on 24 Feb, and it will be my b'day as well

Hope so, it will be good to meet you Smile

BigCol
BigCol e2 Member 131835 forum postsBigCol vcard Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jan 2008 - 2:03 PM

Looks like Sunday might be the day to go. Especially if I get another free print. Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.