Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Focus on Imaging - who's attending Monday 27th Feb 2006?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jan 2006 - 6:47 AM

We thought it would be good to see who's going to Focus each day.

If you are going on Monday 27th Feb please say so here. If you want to come and hang around the stand and help out also say so here. (Do not post anything here if you are not coming on 27th. We have separate threads for the other three days.

Please don't use this thread to debate issues, inject humour, talk about meeting points etc. It's just for us to gauge who's going to be around and help plan the activity best. If you want to discuss stuff start a new thread.

Ideally all we need to see, to make it easier to filter through is "yes I'm coming for the morning/afternoon/all day" and/or "yes I'd like to help out on the stand in the morning/afternoon"

We will be giving more info about the ePHOTOzine stand activity in a week or so. So far we have landscape, portrait, wildlife and digital seminars lined up along with a camera test facility and demos on cleaning CCDs and Paint Shop Pro. We will also have a sports critique session where you can have your action pictures assessed. We will have two chill out zones where you can come and rest, plus a canvas print gallery and an EC gallery. Also competition prizes and giveaways are being planned.

The final details will be posted in our special Focus Newsletter. If you don't currently get the newsletter you can activate that option here

Check out other threads to say you're attending on

26th Feb
28thst Feb
1st Mar

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
30 Jan 2006 - 6:47 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Big Bri
Big Bri  1315563 forum posts England
30 Jan 2006 - 6:55 AM

I'll be there on Monday, for most of the day.
Can't help out, as I am technically "working".

User_Removed
30 Jan 2006 - 6:56 AM

I'm coming down on Monday, I'll be around all day and I'll be happy to keep popping in and out...

dark_lord
dark_lord Critique Team 101466 forum postsdark_lord vcard England126 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jan 2006 - 7:06 AM

I'll be there on the Monday, all day but available to be on the stand for a couple of hours in the afternoon.

dougv
dougv Site Moderator 108376 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jan 2006 - 7:08 AM

I should be there on Monday.
I have a day booked off work and hope to get there around 10:00 and will be staying all day.
Happy to help out if needed.

Doug ;o)

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114511 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jan 2006 - 7:32 AM

all being well and health allowing I should there on the Monday/allday, Pete.

Ade

mpbphotographic
30 Jan 2006 - 8:42 AM

Will be there all day Monday too.

klewis
klewis  101870 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jan 2006 - 8:49 AM

I'm there as the doors open and wandering all day, if you need cover for a couple of hours no problem

UserDeleted
30 Jan 2006 - 11:47 AM

Pete,

My plan is to come up on Monday. No doubt I'll have time to come and say hi to the team, and wouldn't dream of not doing so - but I do have a lot of suppliers to see, and things to put in place for this season and so I'll be unable to committ to any real time "on the stand"

Mike.

IanA
IanA  103048 forum posts England12 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jan 2006 - 11:52 AM

All day!

Wink)

ziggy
ziggy  12194 forum posts England
30 Jan 2006 - 12:26 PM

hope to be there. be nice to meet any/all of you. regards

Burgy_Tog
Burgy_Tog  10634 forum posts United Kingdom
30 Jan 2006 - 12:39 PM

I shall be there on the Monday, along with a number of colleagues from F8andbethere, as we like travelling in packs.

Badger
Badger  124736 forum posts United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jan 2006 - 12:43 PM

I'll be there all day on Monday.
Matt

wotashot
wotashot  102249 forum posts
30 Jan 2006 - 1:07 PM

Think i'll be there all day Monday,

Jamie

csurry
csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
31 Jan 2006 - 12:26 AM

Well as it looks like Sunday is already very busy with people I think I'll commit to Monday as being a day for going. Cheaper if you get caught at the bar

Cheryl

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.