Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Focus On Imaging 2011

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
RogBrown
RogBrown  73002 forum posts England10 Constructive Critique Points
27 Feb 2011 - 5:11 PM

Am I correct in assuming that EPZ are having a stand this year? Might drag myself over there if so. Might even drag DaveU as well.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
27 Feb 2011 - 5:11 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
27 Feb 2011 - 5:24 PM

Don't think so, Rog. Though you can still drag your ar*e and Dave's down there....Smile

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
27 Feb 2011 - 5:40 PM

The recent news letter suggests that they will be Smile

"There are rumours flying around about ePHOTOzine attending Focus On Imaging March 6 to March 9 2011. We can confirm we will be there and we will have some exciting news to announce. However, we can't tell you anything else just yet! As always, you, our members, will be the first to be told so keep checking the site and remember to come and say hello to us at the show. ePHOTOzine's always moving ahead... that's why we are the UK's leading award-winning online photography magazine."

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
27 Feb 2011 - 6:03 PM

Really? That would be great. I was wondering why Pete will be there for whole 4 days. Maybe that's why.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
27 Feb 2011 - 6:06 PM

Quote: we will have some exciting news to announce. However, we can't tell you anything else just yet!

Pete's buying Canon - that's why they are not there! Grin

User_Removed
27 Feb 2011 - 6:09 PM

Quote: Pete's buying Canon

(Shhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! If Pentax get a whiff of this!! - It's all over!!!)

Wink

crookymonsta
crookymonsta e2 Member 6689 forum postscrookymonsta vcard England10 Constructive Critique Points
28 Feb 2011 - 12:01 PM

I'm going on Wednesday with my husband Martin, looks like being the quietest day at the moment!

Alan_Coles
1 Mar 2011 - 6:52 PM

I am going Sunday n Monday with a couple of mates Alyismad & Redrooster71

Scutter
Scutter e2 Member 61742 forum postsScutter vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2011 - 8:54 PM

Wednesday =
pete
peterjones
Ganto
crookymonsta
Scutter

Scutter
Scutter e2 Member 61742 forum postsScutter vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2011 - 8:59 PM

Oh and BTW is this why Pete will be there for the duration??SmileWink

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 73848 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2011 - 9:16 PM

Well spotted Ben, just have a look at the exhibitors Wink

http://www.focus-on-imaging.co.uk/exhibitors.htm

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2011 - 9:37 PM

We have had several meetings with Bright about a joint initiative and this was finalised a few weeks ago - press release added in news yesterday. And we decided to go to Focus again. We won't have a huge stand as normal but will be on the Bright / ePHOTOzine stand. I will be there all four days and would love to meet any members who are attending. It will be great to put faces to usernames Smile So please feel free to head along to stand E18 and say hello.

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
Coleslaw
1 Mar 2011 - 9:54 PM

You already have put face to my username, Pete. Should I change my username again, so that you can put my face to my new username? Smile

samfurlong
1 Mar 2011 - 10:05 PM

I'm going Tuesday.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2011 - 10:08 PM

No need Cole - I will, of course, be happy to meet up with old friends Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.