Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Focus on imaging 2013 N.E.C Birmingham

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

STEVELIN
STEVELIN  6155 forum posts Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jan 2013 - 3:27 PM

pete is epz doing the badge thing again? great idea , walk around see the epz badge, who are you ? we all know each other from the site but an epz id, as was done last time would relay be good.
steve

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Jan 2013 - 3:27 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318446 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jan 2013 - 3:43 PM

Quote: pete is epz doing the badge thing again?

Yes we probably will. We'll add something to the forum when it's done.

STEVELIN
11 Jan 2013 - 9:08 PM

Just booked a flight, Dublin straight to the N.E.C 40.00 euro return ryanair what a bus service!!!
see you if your there on the monday .

Last Modified By STEVELIN at 11 Jan 2013 - 9:10 PM
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64445 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jan 2013 - 9:35 PM

I can't believe it's a whole year since that last one - that I didn't go to. Might pop up if I remember. A good day out.

NEWMANP
NEWMANP e2 Member 61587 forum postsNEWMANP vcard United Kingdom574 Constructive Critique Points
12 Jan 2013 - 10:33 AM

then i could be mistaken for Pete
Phil

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
12 Jan 2013 - 10:41 AM

Quote: then i could be mistaken for Pete

Err no, there ain't no mistaking PeteTongue

Ade

MrDennis
MrDennis  5229 forum posts Wales
24 Jan 2013 - 2:52 PM

Is it worth going any more ?? nothing is really diss-counted. All Expencive. Once upon a long time ago you could go there and grab a bargain. Not anymore. Pay less on internet..Still, it's a Good Day Out and you get to meet people..Mind you, you can meet people in Tesco. Smile

JJGEE
JJGEE  96311 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2013 - 3:28 PM

Quote: Is it worth going any more ??

I do not think so. Sad

As well as the latest gear / paper / films and discounts they used to have talks from people such as Charlie Waite, Patrick Lichfield & Heather Angel, darkroom demonstrations complete with chemicals, fashion / glamour workshops with models and an opportunity to take your own shots plus a fantastic bookshop ( perhaps that still survives ? ).

Not forgetting one particular year when someone called Pete was there launching a new web-based photography " magezine " called ePHOTOzine Wink

Oh, and car parking was free ! !

Last Modified By JJGEE at 24 Jan 2013 - 3:32 PM
brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110293 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2013 - 4:15 PM

I like to go as a social day out with some of my camera club buddies.

Its also useful for catching up face to face with some of my suppliers and seeking out new opportunities / materials.

Its also fun playing with any new toys, but apart from any bargains on new papers and the like I tend not to buy anything

NaturesHaven
NaturesHaven e2 Member 3253 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2013 - 8:40 PM

The NEC have just upped the car-parking charge to 10.00............the most lucrative business in this modern age.............kind of put us off from going..........no list of exhibitors yet............GrinGrinGrinGrin

Goggz
Goggz  72301 forum posts Wales72 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2013 - 10:55 PM

Quote: Easy, Steve, just look for a tiny man with shiniest head...Smile

Not so tall yerself Cole Tongue

pmorgan
pmorgan  7217 forum posts England13 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2013 - 10:55 PM

Should be going on the Wednesday Smile

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318446 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2013 - 11:41 AM

We've added an A to Z guide to exhibitors at Focus, and to make it easier to find interesting stands you can use our product filter. So if flash is your main interest tick that and the filter will show flash suppliers.

STEVELIN
26 Feb 2013 - 5:22 PM

nice one pete im heading over on monday where's the badges we need to know other epzeds we might all walk past each other without even saying hi .
steve

Pete
26 Feb 2013 - 6:24 PM

You can download the badge from here: Focus ePHOTOzine members Badge 2013

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.