Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Foliopic e2 voucher

6 Jan 2013 4:05PM
Just renewed my Foliopic website but the voucher for e2 1yr membership will not work, tried entering in various ways but still won't work? Is there a problem with the voucher entry page? Or have I been sent a code that has already been used? :s

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

EddieAC 10 695 2 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2013 5:26PM
I would say the best thing to do is to Create a report and a member of the team may be able to help you. Sundays can be quiet though so there may be a small chance you may have to wait until Monday morning.

If you need to resolve this quickly you could also send Pete a private message and he may be able to help if he logs on soon.
6 Jan 2013 8:48PM
Yeah cheers, will wait till Monday, no big rush just wondered why it wasn't accepting the code, tried to inform Pete but his message inbox is switched off, I can understand why lol prob sick of people like me who can't work stuff out lol Tongue
EddieAC 10 695 2 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2013 9:09PM

Quote:prob sick of people like me who can't work stuff out lol

Lol Smile or maybe to stop people like me getting others to flood his inbox with messages!! GrinTongueSmile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.