Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Foliopic forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318447 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
19 Jan 2013 - 10:18 AM

Yes I thought the main thing would be catch up time by the domain name transfer, glad it's all sorted Smile

Looking good, although are you sure you want such a large header logo? It's great for a home page, but the header carries on throughout the site and pushes content right down. You may be better replacing that with a standard lower height header with logo and then create a panel on the home page and place the image in full size below. It's just a thought - you're free to do what you like Smile
Also are you aware you can connect your ePHOTOzine account to the foliopic so you can upload photos as normal and pull them in from ePHOTOzine. If you add an ePHOTOzine profile header that will automatically be linked to your web site.

Error re voucher will be handled via support Smile

Last Modified By Pete at 19 Jan 2013 - 10:19 AM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
19 Jan 2013 - 10:18 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Chant57
Chant57 e2 Member 8374 forum postsChant57 vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
19 Jan 2013 - 7:12 PM

Thanks for the input. I'm still experimenting with the header logo, but agree it needs replacing with something smaller. Smile
Great idea to create a home page panel to place the full size image in, had not thought of that!

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318447 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
19 Jan 2013 - 7:15 PM

Quote: Great idea to create a home page panel to place the full size image in, had not thought of that!

More or less anything is possible if you play around Smile

AlexandraSD
19 Jan 2013 - 7:19 PM

Hi Pete, I now have a foliopic site, am i right in thinking a link from my profile on ePz should automatically show up? I have been into the settings and everything is sound, but no foliopic link on my profile!

Pete
19 Jan 2013 - 8:38 PM

No you have to add it in the profile, what does happen though is your header photo (on ephotozine profile) becomes automatically active and goes to your foliopic site

Megapixles
Megapixles e2 Member 2Megapixles vcard United Kingdom
12 Dec 2013 - 10:56 PM

any idea how to activate a drop down menu from the main menu bar ???

rbd
rbd  6 Australia
13 Dec 2013 - 12:11 AM

I need some help!!! I had a fiddle with the new web tool and managed to change the complete look of the site. It looks like a dogs breakfast. I have tried to revert to how my site looked using the template "Suplicity 2" and have had no luck. Do I have to start from scratch?

rbd
rbd  6 Australia
13 Dec 2013 - 1:56 AM

All appears OK now. I checked the site on my iPad and it was OK. Back to the desktop and it was still a mess. I closed Safari and reopened and ......al OK.

brrttpaul
brrttpaul  3203 forum posts United Kingdom
13 Dec 2013 - 6:53 AM

Hi guys I thought I would give this a go as I want to do a lot more photography in 2014 and thought my own website would be usefull. I have no knowledge of building websites etc so bear with me on this and I also want to increase my albums i.e sports, functions etc. But what do you think so far? yay or nay lol
http://wildwoolybarrett.foliopic.com/

davidburleson
davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72366 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
13 Dec 2013 - 9:09 AM

Quote: Any idea how to activate a drop down menu from the main menu bar ???

Hi Megapixles. In the 'Website Menu' admin page, click 'Add Menu Link' and select the 'Parent Menu' that you wish to put the item in as a drop down.

Megapixles
13 Dec 2013 - 6:58 PM

Quote: Any idea how to activate a drop down menu from the main menu bar ???

Hi Megapixles. In the 'Website Menu' admin page, click 'Add Menu Link' and select the 'Parent Menu' that you wish to put the item in as a drop down.

That is excellent and thank you so much for your assistance , ill get on to it now Smile

Megapixles
13 Dec 2013 - 9:52 PM

Are you limited to the amount you can have in one header as im a few short ?

Last Modified By Megapixles at 14 Dec 2013 - 12:05 AM
brrttpaul
brrttpaul  3203 forum posts United Kingdom
18 Dec 2013 - 9:30 PM

I cant get on with it at all, cant even work out how to do the blog

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.