Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Format 13

Canonshots 4 106 13 United Kingdom
30 Mar 2013 5:07PM
Has anyone visited Format 13? If so, what were your impressions?

I enjoyed the exhibitions very much. I'm going on the Derby at Work photo walk tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

1 Apr 2013 8:43AM
What a shambles. Yesterday morning I looked at the tickets for the walk and found they were for the wrong day. The date was actually in the small print, believe it or not, and had gone unnoticed for that reason. On arriving in Derby we were told that yesterday's walk had been cancelled due to insufficient numbers, probably due to people being booked on the wrong day!

This experience has soured the whole event for me. I will probably not bother with it in future.
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
1 Apr 2013 10:51AM
A Derby at Work walk on Easter Sunday? Wink or am I getting the dates wrong?
2 Apr 2013 8:09PM
It was supposed to happen on Easter Sunday, but as I said, we were told it was on, then we were told it was cancelled for lack of numbers. Might make it for the day they booked us on in error, but I doubt it - other commitments. The title refers to places rather than people actually working, which is why a holiday weekend was not inappropriate.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.