Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Format 13

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Canonshots
    30 Mar 2013 - 5:07 PM

Has anyone visited Format 13? If so, what were your impressions?

I enjoyed the exhibitions very much. I'm going on the Derby at Work photo walk tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    30 Mar 2013 - 5:07 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Canonshots
    1 Apr 2013 - 8:43 AM

What a shambles. Yesterday morning I looked at the tickets for the walk and found they were for the wrong day. The date was actually in the small print, believe it or not, and had gone unnoticed for that reason. On arriving in Derby we were told that yesterday's walk had been cancelled due to insufficient numbers, probably due to people being booked on the wrong day!

This experience has soured the whole event for me. I will probably not bother with it in future.

keithh
    keithh  1022811 forum posts Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Apr 2013 - 10:51 AM

A Derby at Work walk on Easter Sunday? Wink or am I getting the dates wrong?

Canonshots
    2 Apr 2013 - 8:09 PM

It was supposed to happen on Easter Sunday, but as I said, we were told it was on, then we were told it was cancelled for lack of numbers. Might make it for the day they booked us on in error, but I doubt it - other commitments. The title refers to places rather than people actually working, which is why a holiday weekend was not inappropriate.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.