Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Forum-Sitter Required

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
User_Removed
11 Apr 2012 - 4:47 PM

As I am going to be offline until the end of May, I need someone to take over from me and keep a close eye on the conduct of Forumites.

Especially Lucian, Pulsar69 and Steppenwolf. Smile

I expect to find that everything is hunky-dory on my return (hopefully with a basketful of new images).

Flying out to Los Angeles armed with only a Nikon D800, a Nikkor 28-300mm and a Nikkor 20mm, together with a tripod, cable release and a few filters. In 7 weeks of touring I hope to get decent weather to "capture" some of the iconic American scenery from Grand Canyon, up through the Utah national parks to Grand Teton and Yellowstone and then west to Yosemite and on to the west coast before finishing up at my son's in San Francisco.

Take care, folks. And be nice to each other.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Apr 2012 - 4:47 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown
11 Apr 2012 - 4:50 PM

Good for you LF!

I hope you have a great time.

scottishphototours

Lucky man!!!! - enjoy it Lefty.....(he said, jealously!) Wink

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53469 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2012 - 5:28 PM

Enjoy the trip Smile

Are you sending memory cards back home as you go along or taking them all with you and backing up as you go?

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2012 - 5:43 PM

Have a great trip Smile

KONIN
KONIN e2 Member 3250 forum postsKONIN vcard England
11 Apr 2012 - 6:38 PM

do you need a best boy grip by any chance WinkWink

Techno
Techno  5933 forum posts England8 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2012 - 7:05 PM

What a fantastic itinerary and with that camera too......The shutter noise will echo forever around the Grand Canyon, have a great trip...SmileWink

Craggwildlife
Craggwildlife e2 Member 567 forum postsCraggwildlife vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2012 - 7:23 PM

Enjoy......

dlp

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63201 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2012 - 7:29 PM

I believe they do have internet connections over there so you could log in occasionally just make sure that the terrible trio aren't causing too much trouble. We'll try to keep them under control for you. In the meantime, have a great trip & I look forward to seeing your wifes images on here when you return. Wink

lawbert
lawbert  71640 forum posts England15 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2012 - 7:35 PM

Show Off Not RequiredTongue
Keep an eye on those Orange tones old sonTongue

RavenTepes
11 Apr 2012 - 7:45 PM

For the record, I live in Alaska, and I log in here. Your argument, sir, is invalid Tongue

pulsar69
pulsar69  91611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2012 - 7:59 PM

Lol dont worry there wont be any trouble from me sick and tired of giving out advice to idiots and realised there is nothing to be gained from it except creating cheap rubbish competition and now the wedding season is off an running will be too busy to be bothered anyways ... Tongue

StrayCat
StrayCat  1014207 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2012 - 8:44 PM

Fantastic itinerary, and with excellent kit. I think they have electricity now, and running water, you run down to the creek and get it.Grin We'll be looking forward to seeing the shots. Stay safe.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114435 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2012 - 8:57 PM

Have a good trip yer jammy beggar Tongue

Ade

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122061 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2012 - 10:41 PM

Have a great trip. We may all be gone by the time you get back Tongue

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.