Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Free Foliopic Website for all ePHOTOzine Visitors!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

joshwa
joshwa ePHOTOzine Staff 3596 forum postsjoshwa vcard United Kingdom
10 Jun 2011 - 1:11 PM

See here for details:
http://www.ephotozine.com/article/every-ephotozine-member-gets-a-free-foliopic-w...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
10 Jun 2011 - 1:11 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrGoatsmilk
10 Jun 2011 - 1:33 PM

Thank you! Very much appreciated Smile

franken
franken e2 Member 113048 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jun 2011 - 1:50 PM

Interesting - I'll have a look later.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318433 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jun 2011 - 2:12 PM

If you decide to have a go please look at the "getting started videos" they show you how easy it is to adapt a site and make it look good.

collywobles
10 Jun 2011 - 4:10 PM

I can recommend Foliopic, I have bought one of their packages and its extremely good -- and this is for free ----- even better! Colin

andart
andart  12478 forum posts United Kingdom
10 Jun 2011 - 4:22 PM

is it free for ever?

bfgstew
bfgstew  7668 forum posts England105 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jun 2011 - 4:36 PM

Pete is generous but not that generous.....................Tongue

annaliese
annaliese  9421 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jun 2011 - 4:52 PM

Thank you! signed up, had to let my old website go so looking forward to trying this Smile

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 103999 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jun 2011 - 7:00 PM

Thank you EPZ...may give this a go Smile

Campervanman
Campervanman e2 Member 6711 forum postsCampervanman vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jun 2011 - 7:12 PM

I'm pretty useless with computers but have managed to set up a basic website with this offer. If I can do it anyone can!

It's free for a year but there are a number of restrictions i.e. max of fifty photos I think, and you can only have one album and no slide show. Click on lot of things and it tells you an upgrade is required and your website address will end in 'foliopic' but nonetheless a very useful 'freebie' trial.

Thank you!

Last Modified By Campervanman at 10 Jun 2011 - 7:14 PM
Jestertheclown
10 Jun 2011 - 8:24 PM

I've attempted to try this with a view to probably upgrading pretty soon and got as far as the bit that says they'll send me an email.
I'm still waiting for it so either I've mis-spelt my email address (possible but unlikely, since it completes automatically).
Or I've been overlooked?

Gypsyman
Gypsyman e2 Member 3659 forum postsGypsyman vcard England
10 Jun 2011 - 8:55 PM

Jester, I got mine, but I got no further, Notice some Type of Connection to site problem.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318433 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jun 2011 - 9:50 PM

Quote: I'm still waiting for it so either I've mis-spelt my email address (possible but unlikely, since it completes automatically).

That's odd... the system shows correct email address. Don't suppose it's been blocked by your email/ip spam blockers? Check your junk folder. I'll ask the guys to double check that the email did go from our end, but it would appear so.

annaliese
annaliese  9421 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jun 2011 - 9:54 PM

I'm really impressed easy to use and understand, quite a good choice of templates, fast uploads ! and tutorials are great!

Jestertheclown
10 Jun 2011 - 10:01 PM

Quote: I'll ask the guys to double check that the email did go from our end,

Thanks Pete,
There's nothing, quite literally, in the spam folder, that was what I thought might have happened.
It just doesn't seem to have been sent although I assume that the response would be automatic and computerised so I'm a bit puzzled.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.