Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Free Foliopic Website for all ePHOTOzine Visitors!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

franken
franken e2 Member 123143 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jun 2011 - 10:12 PM

Just set one up.

Seems easy enough considering I've not had my own web site before.

I've put a few pics up and I'll have another play tomorrow.

Ken

ps, I've added the link to my EPZ info.

Last Modified By franken at 10 Jun 2011 - 10:14 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
10 Jun 2011 - 10:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Sus
Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2011 - 9:27 AM

Looks fun, thanks. I'm having a play!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64470 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2011 - 11:00 AM

I'm very tempted to try out Foliopic but I've started up two websites in the past and abandoned both as I just can't be bothered and in the end just got bored with playing around with the same old pictures. I'm not out to sell anything so it seems a waste of time for me.

I'm very happy with EPZ and if anyone wants to see my pics I direct them here. Nice to get the offer though.
Smile

Jestertheclown
11 Jun 2011 - 12:21 PM

Quote: I'll ask the guys to double check that the email did go from our end,

I got the confirmation this morning and upon having a (very) quick look, I'm quite impressed.

Pete, if you or the team had anything to do with this, then thank you very much. In fact, thanks for arranging the offer in the first place, because I'd never have gone for one of these sites otherwise.

I'm going for the basic package initially with a view to upgrading ASAP to one of the "better" ones as I need to retain my own domain name. Not much point having one if you don't use it!

Jester.

Big Bri
Big Bri  1315596 forum posts United Kingdom
27 Jun 2011 - 2:20 PM

I just got my free Lite site (I already have a paid-for advanced one) and I have a small problem.

Blog shows up on the menu, but I can't find a way to add a blag entry. I think I do it on my other site by using the Page Sections option, but this just shows "upgrade required". I can't find Blog on the list of features on the Foliopic comparison chart - so, does the Lite one have a blog or not ?

Cheers

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318447 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2011 - 2:24 PM

Sorry Bri the custom pages are not available in the lite.

sarann
sarann  5 United Kingdom
23 Jul 2011 - 2:06 PM

I have also got have problems signing in with Foliopic, I have now sent numerous emails but with no response after the first one, which said they werre going to sort it for me, maybe it's just that their technical staff aren't sure what they are doing. The website side of things looks good but as I cannot get in I cannot set mine up.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jul 2011 - 2:32 PM

Sarah,
It is weekend after all. I am sure they will sort it out for you when they come back.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318447 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jul 2011 - 10:46 PM

See other thread. You hadn't activated your account for some reason so you cant sign in until you do that. I've now manually activated for you.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.